Scholarships at Cedarville University, USA is open now. Cedarville University is excited to provide the 2023-24 Freshmen International Need-Based Scholarships. Cedarville aim to acknowledge students’ academic achievements and help them turn their ambitions into reality.
New freshmen students from international level can achieve this need based scholarship. This funding program is mainly for undergraduate level needy students.
Cedarville University is a private Baptist university founded in 1887. Cedarville University is offering150 in-demand programs covering areas of the liberal arts, the sciences, professional programs, and theological studies.
Why to study at Cedarville University? After analyzing need of students and students looking for financial aid, Cedarville’s decided to provide life-transforming education and affordable for students globally.
Also apply below:
Fully funded scholarship at King Fahd University | Saudi Arabia
- University or Organization: Cedarville University
- Department: All
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Vary
- Number of Awards: Limited to fall and spring semesters only
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Students from around the world are eligible.
- This scholarship is for undergraduate level only.
To be considered, students must possess below criteria:
- F-1 student visa
- Non U.S. citizens
- Full-time enrollment (minimum 12 credit hours per semester at Cedarville)
- Eligibility has deadline of eight semesters of attendance.
- Students can access admission through International Student Financial Form for the 2023-24 year.
- Students have to scan this form, save it as a PDF, and send it as an attachment.
- One can submit the application along with either signed federal income tax returns or 2019 pay documents.
- Mail: Admissions, 251 N. Main St., Cedarville, OH 45314
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also apply here:
- International Student Financial Form,
- Signed federal income tax returns and/or 2019 pay documents
- Evidence of Personal Relationship with Jesus Christ
- High School Transcript
- Christian Leader Recommendation
- College Transcript
- Provide proof of citizenship and residency from a native-speaking English country
Students must show English language proficiency through:
- TOEFL or IELTS
- Minimum TOEFL score of 80 and IELTS score of 6.5
- Students will be awarded according to their financial aid form and documentations.
- The University provides scholarships to assist students in meeting their unfulfilled financial requirements, thanks to the contributions from our generous donors and allocated institutional funds.
- Scholarship will be finalized after students able to get F-1 student visa and enrolls at the University.
May 1 for international students
Fall semester and November 1 for the spring semester