Seasonal Work Visa in Portugal 2023 is open now. This post is for those candidates who are interested to do work in Portugal. Candidates from all over the world are welcomed to apply for this opportunity. Aspirants can apply for short term visa of 90 days or seasonal work visa of more than 90 days. There is a lot of work to do during seasonal work visa.
Candidates will get a chance to live and work in Portugal. Applicants should fulfill all requirement and documentation to apply for this golden chance.
Seasonal Work Visa in Portugal 2023
Program: Work Visa
Host Region: Portugal
Earning in Portugal: €822.50/month
Duration: 9 Months or can be extended to 12 Months
Also apply below:
Website to Apply for Seasonal Work Visa in Portugal 2023
- Season Workers: www.seasonworkers.com
- Sapo Emprego (emprego.sapo.pt)
- Any work Anywhere: www.anyworkanywhere.com
- Turijobs (www.turijobs.pt)
- Workaway: www.workaway.info
- EURES Job Mobility Portal: ec.europa.eu/eures
- Europe Language Jobs: www.europelanguagejobs.com
- Indeed (www.indeed.pt)
- Backpacker Job Board: www.backpackerjobboard.com.au
- Resort Jobs: www.resortjobs.com
Documents Required for Seasonal Work Visa in Portugal 2023
For more than 90 Days Visa
- A form authorizing access to Portuguese criminal records by the Immigration and Border Services (SEF)
- An official form
- Valid travel insurance
- A passport or other travel document
- Two passport size photos
For Short Term Visa of 90 Days
- Accommodation letter given by the employer
- Passport or additional valid travel document
- Passport photograph
- A work contract or offer letter for seasonal work purposes mentioning the company name, salary,type of profession, employer name, duration of stay and paid vacation.
- A return ticket
- Formal petition application
- A valid travel insurance
Also click below:
Visa Charges for Seasonal Work Visa in Portugal 2023
- Visa charges for countries having agreement with European Union are 35€. These countries are Montenegro, Albania, Ukraine Azerbaijan, Russia, Bosnia, Georgia, Macedonia, Armenia, Moldova and Serbia.
- For other countries visa cost is 80 Euros.
Eligibility Criteria of Seasonal Work Visa in Portugal 2023
- Applicants from all over the world except EU citizens can apply.
- Candidates must have a short or long term Seasonal Work Visa in Portugal.
- Applicants should have contract for employment.
- Aspirants must have a job offer letter.
Type of Work during Seasonal Work Visa in Portugal 2023
- The food industry, liquor, and tobacco industries
- Gross and Retail commerce
- Farming, Fruit Picking, Packing
- Hospitality, restaurants, and similar
- Land transport
- Agriculture, livestock, hunting, forestry, and fishing
Also click below:
Benefits of Seasonal Work Visa in Portugal 2023
- Candidates can earn €822.50 per month during Seasonal Work Visa in Portugal.
How to Apply for Seasonal Work Visa in Portugal 2023
- Interested candidates should apply through the Portugal Embassy.
- You can know take information from embassy by email or any type of contact.
- VFS Global manages the visa application procedure in the majority of nations.
- Link is provided below.
- Choose which part of the world you are applying from.
- Then pick the country you want to go to, like Portugal.
- You’ll be directed to the website.
- Determine the type of visa: You can determine the Visa type from there.
- Choose “Seasonal Visa”.
- Each detail, including the necessary paperwork and visa fees, will be presented.
- You can go through official website for more information.
- Last date to apply for Seasonal Work Visa in Portugal is not specified. Applications are open to apply.