State Bank of Pakistan Virtual Internship 2022 | Apply Now. The application for the Virtual Internship 2022 is now available, which is fantastic news for Pakistani students. Through this fantastic internship program, students from all around Pakistan may now become brand ambassadors. A PKR 20,000 stipend will be given to the top-performing candidates.
The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) is happy to launch a six-week virtual Summer Internship Program 2022. SIP is accepting applications from students of Pakistani/AJK nationality who meet the qualifying criteria and follow the method outlined below.
The State Bank of Pakistan and the National Institute of Banking and Financing have teamed together to provide this internship program. Their mission is to find students from all around Pakistan in three age groups: school-aged (9-12), teens (13-17), and youth (18-29). Also Apply Now On KAUST Fully Funded Internship
The aim of this internship program is to convey financial advice, such as money management and understanding financial situations.
State Bank of Pakistan Virtual Internship 2022 Details
- Program: Virtual Internship Program
- Gender: Male/Female
- Provided by: State Bank of Pakistan and NIBAF
- Age group: (9-12), (13-17) and (18-29)
Eligibility Criteria for State Bank of Pakistan:
Students of the above-mentioned age groups can apply for this internship program. Applicants must be from a registered school, college, TVET or an HEC recognized university located within AJK or Pakistan. You can also apply on Microsoft Fully Funded Internship Program 2022
Benefits of the State Bank Virtual Internship Internship Program:
Applicants will gain the below-listed benefits if they apply for this internship program:
- Students do not require any previous experience, therefore they can apply in order to gain experience
- The NFLPY’s website and social media networks will provide a list of applicants.
- Applicants can take part in NLFPY’s training events which would help them in applying for further internships.
- On the basis of performance, gold, platinum or silver certificates will be awarded.
- A stipend of 20,000 PKR will be provided depending on the applicant’s performance.
Students should not miss out on this Virtual Internship 2022. Interested applicants are to visit the website where they have to fulfill the online application form.