Top Graduate Scholarships USA are here. It’s time for America now. Some of the Most Popular Scholarships for International Students in the United States With 50 states, the United States is the largest country in the world. Each state is like a large country in its own right.
Obtaining a college degree in the United States for free is a real possibility thanks to scholarships from colleges, government agencies, and private organizations. Scholarship recipients should be aware that scholarship sponsors have the power to be extremely picky about who they accept their awards from. As a result, you should apply for as many scholarships as possible in order to enhance your chances of being approved.
What is included in the US Scholarship?
- As part of your tuition, you’ll receive the following:
- Textbooks are included in the cost of tuition.
- Airfare Tickets for both ways
- A monthly payment to help with basic necessities
- Medical Insurance, if applicable.
- Fees for a Visa
Facts Worth Knowing About Studying in the United States:
- Some of the world’s most prestigious universities are located in the United States.
- In addition, US colleges and universities have top-notch support facilities.
- American degrees have an outstanding international reputation.
- Quality students with a wide range of abilities and familiarity with cutting-edge technologies emerge from their programmes.
- Facebook, WhatsApp, Google, and YouTube are all popular social media apps in the United States.
1. Fulbright Scholarship:
One of the most well-known programmes offered by the United States to international students is the Fulbright Scholarship. Applicants to the Fulbright Scholarship can pursue Master’s and PhD degree programmes at U.S. institutions. The Fulbright Scholarship Program is open to participants from all across the world. You can apply for the scholarship regardless of your academic background or field of study. Interdisciplinary applications are encouraged by Fulbright. Except for clinical medicine, all fields of study are up for grabs.
To apply, you must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as energy, water, or agriculture, as well as a master’s degree in a relevant field.
Students from more than 155 countries are eligible to apply for Fulbright Scholarships. The Fulbright Scholarship is one of the largest government-funded scholarships in the United States, and it is one of the most prestigious. This Scholarship Program will pay for all of your expenses.
Bachelor’s degree or a bachelor’s and master’s degree combination of 16 years of formal study from an approved university is required for the Master’s degree programme.
Master’s, MPhil, or equivalent degree (minimum 18 years of formal study) from an approved university is required for the Ph.D. degree programme.
Fulbright Commissions/Foundations and US embassies administer this American scholarship for graduate students, young professionals, and artists, which is open to citizens of both countries. About 4,000 foreign students are accepted each year. You’ll need to go to the specific page on the Fulbright website to learn more about eligibility and selection procedures in your country.
2. Stanford University Scholarship:
This year’s Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program is one of the most prestigious in the United States. To help international students and U.S. citizens attend Stanford University, the world’s top university, the Knight Henessay Stanford University Scholarship grants 100 fully funded scholarships.
We do not expect students to borrow money to cover their expenses at Stanford because we provide comprehensive, need-based financial help.
International students at Stanford are eligible for a small amount of financial aid…. Students from outside the United States who don’t request financial aid when they apply for admission to Stanford will be unable to do so throughout the duration of their undergraduate studies at the university.
3. Bill Gates Scholarship:
A total of 300 Bill Gates Scholarships will be awarded to students in the United States. The Bill Gates scholarship for international students in the United States covers all costs. For students interested in studying in the United States, the Gates Scholarship is now accepting applications. The Gates Scholarship is a highly competitive, full scholarship to study in the United States that is awarded to a select few.
Gates Scholars receive a full financial scholarship to attend any U.S. college or university that offers leadership development programmes. In 1991, the Scholarship was established. As of the graduating class of 2020, there are a total of 20,000 scholars. Bill Gates Scholarship’s goal is to open educational doors for everyone.
In order to participate, one must meet the following requirements:
- A high school senior of at least one of the following ethnicities is required to apply: Americans of African, American Indian/Alaska Native, Asian/Pacific Islander, and/or Hispanic descent* descent
- Non-citizens and non-immigrants alike are welcome to apply, provided they meet the following requirements: (or equivalent).
- Students must also plan to attend college for four years full-time.
- A stellar high school scholastic record (in the top 10% of his/her graduating class)
- A strong work ethic
- Exhibited a strong command of the English language (e.g., as shown through participation in community service, extracurricular, or other activities)
- At the top of their game when it comes to personal success (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
4. Boston University Scholarships:
Scholarships for Boston University’s Trustee and Presidential Scholarships. There are BU Scholarships for Undergraduate and Graduate Students. International students place the United States at the top of their list of places to study. Scholarships for merit, trustee, and Presidential are available at BU. Scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students at Boston University.
If you are unable to take the IELTS test for Boston, there is an alternative. For Boston University, you can take the Duolingo English Test, or you can seek an English Language Exemption Form.
Non-citizens, including citizens of the United States and permanent residents, are eligible to apply. International students, including citizens of the United States and permanent residents, are eligible to apply. For the Trustee and Presidential Scholarships, international students are only eligible for consideration. Take the English Language Assessment. Duolingo’s English Language Assessment (ELA).
5. ADB University of Hawaii Scholarships:
Scholarships for Graduate Study at the University of Hawaii, USA, are offered by the ADB Japan Scholarship Program.
The University of Hawaii is a public research university and one of the oldest colleges in the United States. The University of Hawaii will pay for all of your expenses, whether you are an international student or a U.S. citizen. The Master Scholarship will last for two years. The ADB Scholarship is free to apply for because it is fully funded.
Criteria for Eligibility:
- Have been accepted into a master’s degree programme at a recognized academic institution.
- You must hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent and have demonstrated excellence in your academic work.
- At the time of application, applicants must have at least two years of full-time professional job experience (acquired after completing a university degree).
- To be able to go to school, you must be fluent in both spoken and written English.
- It is required that applicants are under 35 years old when they submit their applications. Programs designed for top officials and managers may have a 45-year-old age restriction in unusual instances.
- Have a sound physical condition.
- Agree to return to your country of origin after the programme is complete.