UNIL Master’s Grants Switzerland is open now. The UNIL Master’s Grants are awarded on a competitive basis by the University of Lausanne in Switzerland to foreign students who are enrolled in or planning to enroll in a Master’s programme there. There is a UNIL Masters Scholarship 2023 in Switzerland, and we want you to apply. Universite de Lausanne’s International UNIL Scholarships are open to students from any area of the world. This is a fully funded scholarship for the 2023-24 school year.
An excellent opportunity to earn a full scholarship for two years is available to master’s level students at UNIL through the UNIL Master Scholarship, one of the finest financed courses of the year. One’s professional and personal development can both benefit from a time spent studying in Switzerland and seeing the country’s beautiful landscape. Regular seminars are among the institute’s many offerings. In order to receive a scholarship to study at the Institution of Lausanne, a student must have graduated from an international university and performed at the very top level.
Also apply for:
More Information About grant:
- Scholarship: UNIL International Master Scholarships
- Country: Switzerland
- Study Level: Masters
- Scholarship Amount: 1600 CHF
- Application deadline: November 1, 2021
Info About University:
Originally a religious institution, Switzerland’s Lausanne University transitioned into a full-fledged university in the late 19th century. A total of roughly 13,500 students plus 2,200 faculty members are now enrolled and employed there. The QS World University Standards presently place Lausanne University in the top 150 worldwide. About one-quarter of UNIL’s roughly 16,000 students are from outside the United States.
Also visit below:
What Are The Benefits Under This GRANT?
Each recipient of the UNIL Masters Scholarship 2023 in Switzerland will receive CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September 2023 through 15 July 2023 (10 months a year) to cover the full cost of tuition and living expenses for either 1.5 or 2 years of master’s studies, respectively. It is made clear to applicants that the scholarship money would not be enough for them to sustain themselves while studying in Switzerland.
What Documents Are The Required For Applying For this GRANT?
While applying for the prize, applicants must provide the following documents:
- Application form signed and completed
- Passport-sized picture put in application form (in JPEG format)
- A copy of your high school diploma.
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate.
- Cover letter
- two authentic letters of reference .
- A duplicate of the master’s language proficiency certificate.
- A copy of your passport or identification card
- Proof of payment of the administrative charge of CHF 200.00 (application processing fee).
Also click and check:
What Are The Requirements For Applying For this GRANT?
- Before enrolling in the UNIL Master’s programme, you must:
- Have a bachelor’s degree from a foreign university that is recognized as comparable to the UNIL Bachelor of Arts degree.
- To stand out as a student, especially because of outstanding academic performance.
- To have a command of either French or English at the B2 level if that is the language in which your desired master’s programme is conducted.
- Not currently be a member of UNIL and not have been previously registered.
- The CHF 200.00 administrative charge must be paid.
Also visit here:
All applications must be sent unbound to the following address.
- You may apply to your preferred master’s programme and be guaranteed a scholarship all in one place by filling out the master’s scholarship application.
- Applications that are missing required materials, especially official transcripts and/or degrees, will not be reviewed.
Official Website Link?