United Nations Funded Volunteer program is open now. The United Nations Volunteers Program is now fully funded for candidates looking for the best volunteer opportunities all over the world. During the current pandemic, the United Nations is accepting volunteers from all countries and from a wide range of fields. This is a fully-funded program from one of the world’s largest organizations.
Non-profit organizations working for peace and development – UN agencies, governments & public institutions and civil society organizations* – register their details. Organizations issue the electronic certificate of appreciation to their volunteers.
The service lasts from 3 and 12 months, and there are certain age restrictions. You must be at least 22 years old to apply for national assignments, and at least 25 years old to apply for foreign assignments.
Also Apply For: DAAD Funded Scholarship Germany
Brief Details about United Nations Volunteers Program Fully Funded:
- Program Authority: United Nations
- Where I will work? Globally anywhere in the wold
- Funded Type: Fully Funded
- Fields available: Many
CHECK: KAUST King Abdullah University Scholarships
Fields Available for application:
1) Health professionals
- Respiratory Physicians
- ICU/Anesthetic Nurses
- Infection Control Nurses
- Psychologists (with experience in trauma/stress counseling)
- Biomedical/Medical Laboratory Technicians
- Public Health Specialists (other)
- Health Statisticians
- Health Surveillance Specialists
2) Non-health professionals
Emergency & Crisis management
- Health Emergency Managers
- Child Protection Specialists
- Monitoring & evaluation Specialists (related to health and/or emergencies), and Reporting
- Gender-based Violence Project/Programme Specialists
- Health Procurement Specialists
- Health Supply Chain Specialists (pharmacist, equipment, cold chain)
Sanitation & Hygiene
- WASH (with a focus on hygiene) Specialists
- Medical Waste Management Specialists
Communications & Data management
- Communications for Development Specialists
- Information Management Specialist (with experience in health emergencies)
- Data Collection & Management Specialists (related to health)
Statistics & others
- Socio-economic & Health Assessment Specialists
- Economic Development Specialists
- Livelihoods Specialists
CHECK : NHA PAKISTAN INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
- The total duration of the assignment for this funded volunteer program could be between 3 to 12 months and in some cases, it can be extended.
- If you are selected for this volunteer program they are chances you will be called on a short notice of 1 to 2 weeks so you can go in just 15 days after your selection.
What are the benefits of the United Nations Volunteers Program Fully Funded to me?
- You can get a monthly stipend to offset all of your mortgage costs.’
- The company will meet the basic needs as well as other utilities.
- A grant will be given to help you settle in.
- You will be granted insurance for life health and disabilities.
- You can also get return air travel tickets if necessary.
CHECK : Mext Japanese Scholarship Without IELTS
Am I Eligible for United Nations Volunteers Program Fully Funded?
You need to fulfill the following requirements for filling in the application form:
- APPLICANT must be at least 22 years old to perform national assignments.
- You must be at least 25 years old to complete the international assignments.
- You must have at least two years of similar job experience.
What is the last date for United Nations Volunteers Program Fully Funded?
There is no deadline for this program now applications are open don’t waste your time and avail this big opportunity.
Want to apply for this opportunity?
All you have to do is to download and fill the application form and attach the necessary documents with it. For more details, you can visit the official website of the United Nations Volunteer Program here.