University Of Helsinki Scholarship in Finland for International Students is open now. The University of Helsinki is one of the greatest research institutions in the world, and it is usually named among the top hundred institutions in the world. Scholars studying in Finland can both work and study.
Finland is home to 45 universities. Twenty-two universities of applied sciences, representing all academic disciplines. More than 400 different study disciplines are available in Finnish higher education institutions, and over 20,000 international students are pursuing their studies in various places around Finland. You can also apply For The University of Sussex UK Scholarship
About Scholarship of Helsinki University:
Applications for various Scholarships in Finland 2021 are now open. Helsinki University is offering a full-fee award for postgraduate level studies in Finland. No fees associated with the Application. The Finnish government provides all academic fields or majors for foreign students to study at Helsinki University in Finland for free. The Scholarship is valid for two years.
Check Also: List of Universities For Study in Australia
Brief Details about Helsinki Scholarship in Finland:
- Host Country Name: Finland
- University Name: Helsinki University
- Available Degree: Postgraduate programs
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Deadline of the scholarship: 4th November 2021
Financial Advantages of Helsinki Scholarship in Finland:
For each scholarship, students must pursue a full-time education to meet the scholarship requirements.
- A fully funded scholarship covers the full tuition price plus a stipend of 10,000 EUR.
- Half of the charges in public transportation.
- Provides services at a minimal cost.
- Reduce the cost of students’ lunches in UNICEF eateries.
- The Finnish Student Health Service (FSHS) provides free or low-cost healthcare services.
- This award is open to applicants from all throughout the country.
- To begin with, if you apply for a scholarship, it will be considered; no separate application for the Finnish Government Scholarship is necessary.
- There is no need to contact instructors or anybody else. The scholarship is automatically awarded upon acceptance.
Please share the List of Documents:
- Pdf Scanned copy of bachelor’s degree final certificate. Find all bachelor’s scholarships Click here
- Pdf Scanned copy of bachelor’s degree final transcript.
- Updated word format CV.
- Personal statement of 300 to 350 words.
- Pdf Scanned copy of international passport.
How to apply?
The application procedure is totally online-based. If you are chosen, you will receive a mail or letter of official receipt containing information regarding the scholarship.