University of Padova Fully Funded Scholarships are open now. Scholarshiphive gives you yet another fully funded scholarship incentive from one of Europe’s best countries, the University of Padova (ITALY). It is one of Europe’s most popular countries due to its favorable economic conditions, affordability for foreign students, and a large number of scholarships available at several universities.
With over 70000 students, the University of Padova is one of Italy’s oldest universities and is regarded as one of the best in the world.
International students and local Italian students may register for a selection of scholarships at the University of Padova. The Padova Excellence scholarship is the largest scholarship at the University of Padova, with almost 43 recipients. This scholarship is for two years for master’s students and almost three years for bachelor’s students.
There are several English-taught programs at the University of Padova, and you can apply for up to three of them and receive this scholarship. But don’t wait any longer and seize this moment.
Brief Details About University of Padova Fully Funded Scholarship:
- Scholarship Name: Excellence Scholarship
- Location: Italy
- Scholarships are eligible for bachelor’s and master’s degree programs.
- Form of Funding: Fully Funded
- Scholarships awarded: 43
Advantages of the University of Padova Scholarship:
In the form, please choose Padova International Excellence Scholarships.
- A complete Fee Waiver for the duration of your degree program
- A total amount of €8,000 scholarships per year.
Fields of Study at University of Padova:
- Economics and Management
- Management and Engineering
- Animal Medicine, Production and Health
- General Psychology Department
- Biomedical Sciences Department
- Political Science, Law, and International Studies
- Comparative Biomedicine and Food Science
- Medicine Department
- Biology Department
- Developmental Psychology and Socialisation
- Cultural Heritage: Archaeology and History of Art, Cinema and Music
- Chemical Sciences
- Information Engineering
- Department of Industrial Engineering
- Department of Land, Environment, Agriculture and Forestry
- Molecular Medicine
- Private Law and Critique of Law
- Department of Public, International, and Community Law
- Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Women’s and Children’s Health Department
- Statistical Science
- Department of Surgery, Oncology, and Gastroenterology
- Geological and Historical Sciences.
- There are also some other courses available in different other departments you cancheck from official university website.
- You must be a foreign candidate, and if you are an Italian resident, you must also be a resident of another state.
- You must have a higher secondary school diploma to apply to a 4 year undergraduate program, and you can apply on the basis of transcripts for a master’s program.
Requirements for Documents:
- Transcripts with university degrees.
- Certificate of English Proficiency
- Letters of recommendation
When is the deadline for web application submission?
The deadline for submitting an online application is open now.
How to Apply:
You can apply on Padova excellence scholarships by clicking on the link given below: