Domestic and international students can apply for University Of Pavia Fully Funded Scholarships 2023. The partial and fully funded scholarships are offered to students to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate studies. Along with studies, many job opportunities are also available. The students can study in Italy for free.
The University of Pavia is an internationally recognized old institution that ensures the provision of personal and academic growth. The students can also become financially stable with higher studies. The pioneering institute will brighten up the future of young students.
The collaboration between the University of Pavia, Italy and several research institutes can promote the researches. The students will get the supervision of professors and mentors under this scholarship. The curriculum is designed in a way that it includes short courses, language courses, traineeships, internships and jobs for students to equip them with professional skills.
The crux of the Fully Funded University of Pavia Scholarships:
- Host Country: Italy
- Host University: the University of Pavia and Italian Government
- Degree: Bachelor, Master, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Funded/Fully Funded
Are you Completely Eligible for the University of Pavia Scholarships?
- Students across the world can apply.
- Accurately fill the application form with complete information.
- Students of an undergraduate degree are eligible for Master’s Scholarships.
- An exceptional academic performance.
- Students of Master’s degree are eligible for Ph.D. degree scholarships.
- Strong command of English in the form of written and spoken English
- Have higher score in IELTS and TOEFL.
Other documents necessary for Eligibility:
- Official degree transcripts
- Letter of motivation
- Recommendation letters
- English language proficiency record in the form of IELTS and TOEFL
- A curriculum vitae
Steps for Applying online for the Fully Funded:
- Apply online from the given link: https://apply.unipv.eu/
- Complete all the information required in the application form.
- Upload all the required documents.
Scholarship Types and their Benefits:
1. Tuition fee Waiver Scholarships:
The candidates can get over 150 scholarships under this category. This is an amazing opportunity to get studied in Europe. Apply as soon as possible to grab the opportunity.
2. EDiSU Scholarships:
The EDiSU scholarships are providing benefits in the form of free accommodation at the university hostels, one meal per day and financial support according to students’ economic conditions.
3. Italian Government Scholarships:
The non-resident students and resident students can get scholarships in Italy to pursue higher studies, training and different research programs at Italian Higher education institutes.
4. Subject-Specific Scholarships:
The students will get benefits of different types in these scholarships according to the financial background of the students.
5. Financial Support for Mobility Experiences:
The University of Pavia supports part-time job opportunities for foreign and residential students to get financial aid on this basis. The scholarships also assist UNIPV’s students.
6. Invest Talent in Italy Scholarships:
The Ministry of Foreign affairs is also giving an opportunity in the form of partially and fully funded scholarships to different countries students. Foreign graduates can opt for many options to study abroad in the scholarships.
7. Part-Time Job for Students:
A great advantage of students studying at the University of Pavia is easy to access to job hunting and finding during the academic profession. The mobility program will determine the number of scholarships. The 2-12 month traineeship or study in worldwide countries.