US-Jordan Leadership Exchange Program (UJLEP) 2023 is open now. A fantastic opportunity for the younger generation with a values-driven, team-based, and innovative mindset is the US Jordan Leadership Exchange Program (UJLEP) 2023. The opportunity to apply for that is given to people who have the desire to promote economies and civic societies. The chance in the US will improve relations between Jordan and the US. Jordanian leaders will be able to develop the abilities necessary for creativity, problem-solving, innovation, equity, and inclusion with the aid of this US exchange programme. This curriculum has been especially designed for you if you’re dedicated to helping your communities with courage and tenacity.
A merit-based exclusive programme with several phases, the foreign exchange programme is supported by the US and Jordan. The program’s initial phase, which focuses on providing the varied fellows with high potential for social and economic growth with training, is called the strong leadership training. The second stage consists of a US exchange programme that will customize practical exposure at chosen US host organizations. The attendees will also get the possibility to pay official visits to organizations engaged in the various UJLEP fields. Additionally, the volunteer work, homestays with US families, and participation in cultural events will improve their technical proficiency and comprehension of American culture.
Also apply below:
Turkey Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded | Turkey Burslari Scholarship
Potential leaders will be able to put their newly acquired technical and leadership abilities to use in follow-up initiatives in Jordanian communities thanks to the fully financed leadership programme. bringing about developments in Jordan as a result. The trip doesn’t end here; you’ll have the opportunity to join the robust Alumni network. Alumni can also expand their networks, consider joint ventures, and share technical know-how and skills in their fields. Alumni will also have the chance to take part in initiatives aimed at resolving community concerns on a local and regional level.
Strong social and communication abilities, tolerance for other people’s beliefs and cultures, the capacity to respect others’ opinions, the ability to ensure commitment to the achievement of the program’s objectives, and English language proficiency are requirements for the leadership programme abroad. Additionally, UJLEP 2023 needs participants who can communicate fresh ideas that transform communities. You must be driven by a desire to use your abilities and creative, self-developed solutions to overcome community difficulties and leave a lasting impression.
Also visit below:
US Jordan Leadership Exchange Program (UJLEP) 2023 in the USA:
- United States of America
- US host organizations.
- Business & Entrepreneurship.
- Community engagement.
- Civil society.
- Women’s Empowerment.
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility.
- Civic participation.
- Public health.
- Environment and Climate Change.
UJLEP 2023 Program Duration:
- Three years.
Benefits of the US Jordan Leadership Exchange Program:
- You can get J-1 Visa support.
- Accommodation facility.
- Monthly Stipend that will cover your all expenses.
- Health Insurance will be provided.
also click below:
Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program 2023 | Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria of the US Jordan Leadership Exchange Program 2023 in the USA:
- Any Jordanian national or resident may apply.
- The age range should be 21 to 35.
- Work experience of at least a year in any of the disciplines.
- Must be eligible to participate in the programme in 2023.
- Should be able to get a J-1 visa for the United States.
- Should be determined to go back to their nation of origin after the programme is through.
- Must be committed enough to carry out a project for the community.
- Should be capable of writing and speaking English.
How to Apply for the US Jordan Leadership Exchange Program (UJLEP) 2023 in the USA?
- Through the online application system, all applicants may submit their applications while registering.
- Include any necessary personal information, such as your education and employment history.
- Make sure you respond to all the application-related questions.
- Make sure to include all necessary supporting documentation.
- Fill out the application form completely, and then submit it.
- February 03, 2023.