Vanier Canada Fully Funded Graduate Scholarship is open now. The Government of Canada grants scholarships to encourage excellent students to study in Canada as a reward for academic success and hard work. Scholarships are given to students who are not financially stable as well as have academic achievement during their high school years.
Students enrolled in accredited post-secondary institutions or colleges in Canada are eligible for the scholarships. These scholarships cover the costs of tuition, books, and other educational expenditures that are necessary for continued study (i.e., a degree or professional certification). Various levels of government administer the funding, such as the Canada Education Act (Canada Student Loans) or the Canada Student Grants.
This award is for Doctoral Degrees (Ph.D.), Combined MA/Ph.D., MD/Ph.D., and Masters leading to a Ph.D., and is funded by the Government of Canada. You will be eligible to attend any university in Canada that accepts the Vanier Canada Scholarship. Every course is accessible. You can also details about UNIL Master Switzerland Scholarship 2021
Duration Of Scholarship:
Vanier Canada Fully Funded Graduate Scholarship is available for a period of up to three years or a period of more than three years. It covers the cost of books, room, board, and tuition, and other required living expenses while you are studying. These scholarships are awarded to students who are still in post-secondary or private institutions of study in Canada.
About Canada Vanier Graduate Scholarship:
- Country Name: Canada
- Supported by: Government of Canada
- Duration of scholarship: Three years
- Deadline: November 3, 2021
Vanier Scholarships Offered?
Vanier Canada offers 166 scholarships each year. More than five hundred scholarships are active at any given time.
The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship awarded to those pursuing graduate studies in one of the following fields:
- Social Sciences
- Computer science
- Humanities Research
Which Canadian Universities Offer Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships?
Check out this list of universities in Canada that offer Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships.
- Université du Québec à Rimouski
- Trent University
- St. Francis Xavier University
- Mount Saint Vincent University
- HEC Montréal
- McGill University
- Lakehead University
- McMaster University
- University of New Brunswick
- University of Regina
Financial Benefits of This Scholarship:
These scholarships provide dollar 50,000 each year. This sum is sufficient to cover University tuition Fees and a Living Stipend Budget for one student studying in Canada.
What Are The Eligibility Criteria For Vanier Canada?
- Candidates must have graduate degrees and transcripts.
- You cannot have a criminal record.
- You are a Canadian Citizen or international student.
- All candidates must be in good health
- Complete the online application form
- Understanding the program criteria
- Completing the application
- Preparing for the interview
- Showing leadership skills with extra-curricular activities
- Getting to know your personal and academic strengths through self-reflection.