VCDNP Internship in Austria 2022 is open now. It’s a paid internship for students who have just graduated. This internship in Austria is open to applicants from all around the globe. VCDNP, an international NGO located in Vienna, Austria, is offering a once in a lifetime chance to work on disarmament and proliferation issues. Do you speak English well? As a result, those who have been chosen will not be required to take the IELTS or TOEFL. The VCDNP International Internship lasts six months. Get a €1,000-per-month stipend.
There are many opportunities for those with advanced degrees in a variety of fields to work with the VCDNP. On nuclear disarmament and non-proliferation, the Center aims to encourage productive conversation between governments, international organizations, and civil society. It also conducts educational and training programmes.
Also apply for:
Interns in Europe’s paid internship programme will improve their interpersonal skills as they interact with people from a variety of backgrounds and perspectives. As a result, if you satisfy their standards and qualifications, do not lose out on this possibility. Chemistry, engineering, political science, biology, and international relations are only few of the academic subjects in which students should apply. With these activities, VCDNP strives to foster global discussion on a more progressive level.
Internships in Vienna, Austria, may assist students obtain hands-on experience and expose them to nuclear disarmament education and training. By offering a forum for discussion and decision-making, the VCDNP launched this initiative with the goal of advancing global peace and security. In Vienna, Austria, this internship will last six months.
- Country: Austria
- Duration: 6 Months
- Deadline: 31st July 2022
Also apply for:
Info About Vienna Centre:
The Australian Foreign Ministry founded the Vienna Centre for Disarmament and Non-Proliferation in 2010 as a non-governmental organisation. It’s a global organisation, and it’s known as VCDNP.
Successful Interns’ Duties and Responsibilities
- Researchers at VCDNP will oversee the interns as they develop and execute a research project on a nuclear non-proliferation or disarmament issue.
- Collaborators at VCDNP cooperate with their senior researchers on active research initiatives.
- Make a financial gift to VCDNP’s educational programmes, such as seminars, lectures, conferences, and courses.
- Interact with experts from the CTBTO, IAEA, and other international organizations, as well as officials from academia and state governments, in Vienna during the conference.
- Attend events and assist with administrative duties.
- Perform a variety of additional tasks as needed.
Also visit below:
What Are The Benefits?
The Austrian VCDNP Internship 2023 is a completely free internship. The following costs will be covered:
• A monthly stipend of 1000 euros will be provided to interns.
Moving costs will be covered by the stipend.
o The price of travel.
• A little stipend is provided to interns who complete their internships from a distance.
• The ability to effectively communicate and express one’s ideas will be improved.
• Able to play a role in ensuring global peace and stability.
What Documents Are The Required For Applying?
- Updated Resume or CV
- Visa for Austria.
- Writing sample in English (no more than 5 pages).
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
Click and check:
What Are The Requirements For Applying For this internsip?
- Internships are offered for students in scientific and policy disciplines who have completed their undergraduate work and who have a demonstrated interest in nonproliferation and disarmament issues.
- Women and individuals from underdeveloped nations are encouraged to apply to the VCDNP.
- The ability to communicate clearly and fluently in English is a must.
- Learning a second language might be advantageous. You’ll need to know your way around Microsoft Office.
- Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and WebEx are preferred virtual meeting solutions.
- Graphic design, social networking, and collaboration technologies (including Google Drive, Microsoft Teams, and OneDrive) are all assets.
- Physical effort and the ability to work for long hours at a computer are required for this position.
- There is no smoking or drug use in the VCDNP workplace.
What Is the Last Date For Submission Of the Application?
The deadline for submitting applications is July 31, 2022.
How can I apply for the VCDNP’s paid internship programme?
Please apply online if you satisfy the prerequisites. Negotiations between the VCDNP and selected candidate will take place, with the goal of starting on September 15, 2022.
To learn more about the Paid Fall Internship by VCDNP, please refer to the VCDNP’s website.