Vienna Biocenter Fully Funded Summer School 2022 is open now. An important aim is to introduce students to the present state of systems biology research and technology and the difficulties they face. It will provide an opportunity to learn about molecular biology techniques and methodologies.
Proteomics, DNA sequencing, and small molecule screening will be taught to students in the course of cell biology and microscopy.
All students and recent graduates who are interested in systems biology research are invited to join the summer program.
About Vienna Biocenter School:
Located in the heart of Europe, the Vienna Biocenter is a top-tier research facility. Training courses, workshops, seminars, and summer schools for undergraduate and Master students are also available at the Vienna Biocenter. Whether you want to learn about a new topic of study or brush up on your current abilities, we have a training course for you.
Detailed information about Vienna Biocenter Fully Funded Summer School:
- Scholarship Duration: 9 Weeks (from Wednesday 1 July until 31 August)
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31 January 2022
- Host Country: Vienna, Austria
Key Dates for Vienna Biocenter Fully Funded Summer School:
- Application Deadline: January 1, 2022
- Notification of Acceptance: April 15, 2022
- Program Start Date: July 1, 2022
- Program End Date: August 31, 2022
- Length of Course: 10 Weeks
Eligibility Criteria for Vienna Biocenter Fully Funded Summer School:
The scholarship is open to all international students of any Nationality who have successfully completed at least two years of university study as follows:
- In Year three of a four-year BA (Hons) or BSc (Hons) in a Life Science related subject
- Completing at least one semester of a Master’s degree program.
- Please provide proof that you have enrolled in a university program for the current academic year as well as the next academic year (if possible)
- Outstanding academic record with high proficiency in the English language.
Benefits/ Financial Aid:
- Each student receives a free travel permit upon enrolment, allowing them to utilise public transit as much as they like throughout the nine-week programme.
- Student stipends are 1400 euro’s after tax for each student for the nine-week program.
- Learn from internationally renowned faculty
- Get a Research Project grant
- Become part of the community for life
- You spend a thoroughly enjoyable and rewarding period of your life studying in a city that is alive with culture, history and scientific progression.
How to Apply?
- To apply for the Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2022, please fill out the form
- You will receive an official invitation once your application has been reviewed by team
- A cover letter describing what you hope to gain from the Summer School educationally, professionally and personally.
- A CV including publications, awards and any other relevant achievements.
- A short research synopsis of no longer than 4 pages in length, outlining your current research project(s) in some detail.