WHO Online Free Courses and Free Certificates are open now. You have another opportunity to take part in WHO Free Online Courses and you will also get online Free Certificates now that we are in the midst of a pandemic. All you have to do is go to the website and choose your course, after which you can begin.
There are no restrictions on nationality, no application fee, and a course in more than twenty languages is available. This opportunity is open to anyone from anywhere in the world.
Open WHO is the World Health Organization’s interactive, web-based knowledge-transfer platform, which offers online courses to help people better respond to health emergencies.
Apply For: Google Generation Scholarships
The following are the main details about WHO’s free online courses and certificates:
- You’re going to school? Online
- Organization? WHO
- Courses fee? None
Check Also, Asian Development Bank Fully Funded Scholarships
About WHO Credibility:
“OpenWHO is the first WHO platform to host unlimited users during health emergencies,” according to WHO Credibility. It gives you a quick and easy way to get the most up-to-date scientific and operational information. OpenWHO offers off-line downloads, peer discussion boards, and live briefings from ongoing health emergencies through a dynamic interface accessible via computer and mobile device.”
What Are the Advantages of WHO Free Courses?
The following advantages will be yours:
- There is no charge for any of the courses.
- You will receive a complimentary online certificate.
- A certificate from a well-known international organization.
- These courses are self-paced, which means you can complete them whenever you have free time.
- These courses are very simple to understand and obtain a certificate for.
- Because the courses are available in 20 languages, students from all over the world can easily take advantage of this opportunity.
Type of Course Available:
Following type of courses are available :
- Outbreak introduces specific disease knowledge and tools.
- Go social! focuses on interventions that are cross-cutting, such as risk communication.
- Prepared for action: discusses humanitarian response and how to engage effectively in emergency situations.
- Preparing for Pandemics: a collection of courses covering various aspects of influenza outbreaks.
- Open WHO also creates special knowledge resource packages adapted from existing content during emergencies.
Visit Also: Commonwealth Fully Funded Scholarships UK
What are the eligibility requirements for the WHO Free Online Courses?
- There are no age restrictions.
- There are no restrictions on who can apply based on their nationality.
When do these courses have to be completed?
These courses are self-paced, so there is no set time limit. You can complete them whenever it is convenient for you.
How can I take advantage of this opportunity?
The procedure is very simple: go to the WHO Organization’s official website, find a course that interests you, create an account, and then begin your online course.