Work Visa Process Chile South America 2023 is open now. Chile is one of the beautiful cities of South America. Chile invites individuals from all over the world to apply for work visa. Chilean Ministry of Foreign Affairs has shown a 90% approved work visa for Chile. There are different types of work visas according to your work. Either you want to work for one year or more. One year working duration needs a temporary Resident Visa for Chile. Whereas, working more than a year needs a contract visa.
Country Name: Chile
Continent: South America
Visa Type: Work Visa
Recruiting Companies in Chile
Applicants can be hired by companies belonging to below sectors:
- Agriculture: Agrosuper, Viña Cono Sur, SQM
- Mining: Antofagasta Minerals, BHP, Codelco
- Tourism: LATAM Airlines, Sky Airline, Hotelera Nacional
- Services: Accenture, IBM, Deloitte
- Finance: Banco Santander, Banco de Chile, Banco Estado
Work Visa Requirements
- Individuals have to make sure below documents:
- Hired letter by Chilean company
- Work contract copy in spanish language
- Signed documents must be authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Chile.
- Educational degrees/diplomas or other relevant certificates copies
- Age above 18 years old
- Passport sized photo
Work visa fee and time duration
Work visa processing takes time of 15 to 20 days. And the fee for Chile work visa ranges from $50 to $150. Work visa fee will be payed after application approval. Individuals may be eligible for permanent residency if he has lived there for five years on work visa.
- Individuals have to apply for work visa right after getting job offer in Chile.
- Individuals have to access website to apply for work visa and link is given below.