Young Professional Uzbekistan Fellowship is open now. We are pleased for another fascinating opportunity from Uzbekistan known as the Young Professional Fellowship Uzbekistan. This Young Professional fellowship has already taken place in Turkey and the Maldives. This time, the chance is to visit Uzbekistan on their Fully Funded, Partially Funded, and Self-Funded Seats. You may not require any English language proficiency test scores, such as IELTS or TOEFL.
Young Professional Fellowship-Uzbekistan 2021 is an intensively illuminating initiative tailored for global youth aged 16 to 35. It is a fruitful process in which you can fully witness self-reflection and interaction with incredible young people from all over the world. This fellowship would also emphasize cross-cultural collaboration, global friendship, self-discovery, leadership growth, and youth empowerment. Also apply for DAAD Funded Scholarship Germany
More Info About Young Professional Fellowship Uzbekistan:
- Fellowship Country: Uzbekistan
- Funded Type: Fully Funded and Partially Funded
- Host Organization: MAPS
- Fellowship Duration: 01 to 04 July
- Last Date For Apply: 28th May 2021
Check this opportunity: Maria Curie-Sklodowska Scholarships
Fellowship Topics for Young Professional Fellowship Uzbekistan:
- Global Economy After COVID-19:
- Mental Health; The Next Pandemic?
- No Poverty, A unsolved Dilemma:
Objectives for Young Professional Fellowship Uzbekistan:
- To promote cross-cultural interaction and global friendship among young people all over the world.
- Participants’ leadership, team-building, and entrepreneurship skills are made, and the importance of the UN-Sustainable Development Goals will be recognized.
- To educate delegates on the changing world order and scenarios as a result of economic, scientific, and technological advancements.
- for assisting participants in developing greater self-awareness and a constructive attitude toward well-being in order to live a safe and peaceful life.
- To approve delegates explore Uzbekistan’s magnificence, history, and spirituality.
Also Apply For: Holland Scholarships Government Funded
- Cultural trade, food exchange, promotion of diversity, and cross-cultural friendship
- Team bonding, community work, bringing people together, and cracking the ice through storytelling and talent shows.
- Workshops on leadership growth, entrepreneurship, and the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Self-reflection and critical thought on a variety of subjects discussed by the fellowship.
- Delegates’ active participation and presentations on social programs.
MAPS – Youth Led Organization will pick 100 exceptional young people from around the world who are fostering positive transformation in their neighborhoods. We invite you to apply for this fellowship whether you are a social activist, student, vlogger, or author. The selected delegates’ costs will covered in detail by Team MAPS. Such 10 Fully Funded delegates, 20 Partial Funded delegates, and 70 Self Funded delegates will have the opportunity to visit Uzbekistan and meet other like-minded young people under one roof.
Fully Funded delegates will be provided:
- Return Air-Ticket (Economy)
- Award recognizing their efforts
- Accommodation for the whole period of fellowship
- Fellowship Kit
- Site Seeing
- Cultural Evening Ceremony
- Celebration Party
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
(1)Is IELTS/TOEFL available for the Young Professional Fellowship’20 application?
No, it does not. IELTS/TOEFL not required for participation in IV-YPF’21.
(2)How many seats are fully funded for IV-YPF’21?
We also reserved ten fully funded seats for the most inspired Young Leaders from around the world.
(3)How many Partial Funded seats have been set aside for IV-YPF’21?
We’ve set aside 20 Partial Funded seats for the most inspired Young Leaders from around the world.
(4)What if I am not chosen for a fellowship in the Fully Funded/Partial Funded category?
If you are unable to secure a Fully Funded fellowship, you will considered for a spot on a Self Funded list. Self-Funded seats are limited to 70 at IV-YPF’21, with the following benefits:
- Invitation Letter
- Tool Kit for Fellowship
- Fellowship Events Participation
- Fellowship Social Night
- Sightseeing for Fellowship
What is the Deadline for this Opportunity?
The deadline for Young Professional Fellowship Uzbekistan is 28th May 2021. You can apply online for this amazing opportunity.
How I can Avail This Opportunity?
You can apply online for this prestigious opportunity from Uzbekistan. The fee for this fellowship is 30 dollars. For application and more details you can visit the official website which is given below: