Cross Culture Exchange Program Fully Funded Germany is open now. For foreign candidates hoping to spend some time in Germany this year, there is another chance available from Germany. The program for cross-cultural interaction is now available. There is no application charge for this initiative since it is a fully subsidized exchange.
The length of this exchange program is two months, and the registration deadline is December 15th. Don’t think about the costs; the host company will pay all of the candidates’ costs.
Politics and environment, media and community, human rights and peace, environmental growth, civic and democracy education, and digital civil society are all services that you can apply for.
Brief Description of the Fully Funded Cross-Cultural Program in Germany:
- Germany is the location of this case.
- 8-week period
- Form of Funding: Fully Funded
- The deadline for submissions is December 15, 2020.
Fields Available for Cross Culture Exchange Program:
In this German Exchange program you can apply in the following fields mentioned below:
- Program for Policy and society
- Degree for Media and culture
- Human rights and peace
- Program for Sustainable development
- The course of Civic & citizenship education
- Field Digital civil society
Cross Culture Exchange Program Benefits:
You can avail following benefits mentioned below:
- During the scheme, you will be given a monthly payment of 550 euros.
- Tickets for air transport
- Housing is given for free.
- The city’s public transportation is free.
- Health Care Coverage
- VISA fees are refunded
Prepare the following documents before beginning the online application for the cross-culture program:
- A curriculum vitae
- a letter of recommendation from your business or agency
- your image.
- A motivational text.
What are the eligibility requirements?
Before applying for this service, you must satisfy the following eligibility standards:
- The applicant’s age should be between 23 and 45 years old.
- Your written and spoken English skills should be adequate.
- Your voluntary service history.
- The applicant must be in good health.
- Language-skilled applicants would be favored.
When is the last day to submit an application?
- The deadline to apply for the cross-cultural initiative is December 15, 2020.
- But hurry up and take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime moment.
Before beginning the application process, please make sure you have all of your paperwork ready. The application portal does not allow you to save and/or restart your application at a later time. Please notice that only full applications and all of the necessary documentation would be accepted.
We highly advocate using a device to apply. Apps for smartphones and tablets that don’t have any attachments aren’t qualified.
Do you want to apply?
The registration process for this cross-cultural initiative is entirely online, with a deadline of December 15th for submission. You should apply right now by going to the official website and filling out the application: