EPFL Excellence Funded Fellowship Switzerland is open now. International students from all around the world will now apply for the EPFL Excellence Fellowship Switzerland. In this prestigious opportunity from Switzerland, students may apply for a Master’s degree. No one wants to miss out on a chance to visit Switzerland. This fantastic scholarship cannot be overlooked.
While this is a fully-funded opportunity, candidates with a strong academic background in their Bachelor’s degree can apply. You may also apply English language test scores to show your English language proficiency.
A Few Words About EPFL Excellence Fellowship Switzerland:
- You’re going to study there? Switzerland
- You Can Apply For? Master’s Program
- Deadline for submission of Online application? 15th April 2021
What are the main advantages of the EPFL Excellence Fellowship?
you are eligible to take advantage of the following benefits:
- CHF 8000 per semester (CHF 32’000 for a 2-year degree with 120 credits / CHF 24’000 for a 1.5-year degree with 90 credits)
- Students may also be provided with accommodation.
What are the Primary Eligibility Requirements for this Scholarship?
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- You need a Bachelor’s degree to apply.
- You need to prove English language proficiency.
- The renewal and payment of the fellowship for the second year of study are contingent on outstanding academic results at EPFL.
- Fellowships extended at the conclusion of the first year (for one or two semesters, based on the number of credits received in the MA), provided the fellowship holders:
- At the end of their first MA year, they had an average of 5.3 (6 = max / 4 = pass). The average is weighted by the amount of ECTS credits won in each course. The average is calculated using all numerical scores from all selected courses and exams during the first MA year.
- After the first year, you would have won at least 50 credits. Credits for language classes, as well as credits for the manufacturing internship completed over the summer break, do not count.
- There will be no exceptions for students who have not met their average or credit requirements.
- If the fellowship not extended, students will not be expected to refund the money they got during their first year.
What is the application submission deadline?
The deadline for submitting an online application for the EPFL Excellence scholarship Switzerland form is April 15, 2021.
How Do You Apply?
By April 15, applicants can register using the same web form they used to apply to a master’s degree.
Please bear in mind that you must check the box stating that the candidate’s profile should also be eligible for an excellence fellowship. There is no other way to apply for a fellowship of excellence.