EPFL Summer Internship Fully Funded Switzerland 2022 is open now. We have some good news for any students looking for internships: Internship Switzerland has something fresh and interesting in store for you.
For the cohort of 2022, get a fully financed Summer Internship with EPFL in Switzerland. Do you want to expand your knowledge and abilities as a student? You may now submit an application for a position at EPFL in Switzerland. EPFL Summer Internship Switzerland is the premier summer internship programme in Switzerland, giving you the opportunity to enhance your knowledge and investigate how science and technology may be improved in the globalised world. Interns will have the chance to delve deeply into their areas of interest and acquire insight into their future jobs during this programme. Just few days are remaining check now HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
More About EPFL Summer Internship:
- University Name: École Polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne University
- Host Country: Switzerland
- Scholarship type: Internship of 3 months
- Funding Type: Fully funded
- Deadline: November 29, 2021.
Duties/ Responsibilities in EPFL Summer Internship:
- Conduct research under the guidance of a senior researcher.
- Take part in lectures, scientific debates, and presentations.
- Collaboration with Swiss and European researchers is essential.
- Participate in talks with scholars from various parts of the world.
- Lectures, workshops, and tutorials should all be attended.
You must complete an undergraduate or graduate degree program in one of the following fields:
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
Electrical Engineering, as well as other fields of Science and Technology (Life Sciences, Biology, Biophysics, Chemistry, Bioengineering, Bioinformatics, Quantitative Biology, and allied fields), should apply for this Fully Funded Internship in Switzerland.
Eligibility Criteria for EPFL Summer Internship:
- Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication, Electronics, and Communication Engineering are the subjects you should be studying.
- Students in their first year of B-Tech are not eligible.
- At the time of application, you must be a second-year undergraduate student.
- Students with outstanding academic records compete for the projects, which are given on a competitive basis.
- There are no exceptions for Ph.D. students or research assistants.
Financial Services and Aid:
If you intern at EPFL, you will have a chance to meet students from all over the world. There are also free trips.
- Each student is responsible for a monthly payment of CHF 1’600.
- With the rest of the SRP participants, each student shares a bedroom and bathroom.
- The Life Sciences & Related Fields living allowance is CHF 3,200 per month.
- The stipends are used to make housing reservations and payments in advance.
How to Apply for the free internship?
- Follow this LINK and login into your application account
- Apply online by clicking on “Apply now”, filling out all the information, and uploading your documents.