Scholarship in Taiwan at Kaohsiung Medical University 2024 is open now. Kaohsiung Medical University is a private medical university. It is offering fully funded scholarship. All international students can apply for this scholarship. University consists of College of Pharmacy, College of Humanities & Social Sciences College of Life Science, College of Medicine, College of Nursing, College of Health Sciences, and College of Dental Medicine.
It is a fully funded opportunity. Accommodation, fee coverage and many other facilities will be given. The KMU scholarship program seeks to provide medical students with the chance to thrive and advance medical research on a global scale. This opportunity is for bachelors and graduate program. Applicants must have strong academic history.
Scholarship in Taiwan at Kaohsiung Medical University 2024
Host Country: Taiwan
Offered By: Kaohsiung Medical University
Degree Level: Bachelors and Graduate
Duration: Depend on Program
Coverage: Fully Funded
Benefits of Scholarship in Taiwan at Kaohsiung Medical University 2024
- Monthly stipend will be given.
- Applicant will get a chance to explore tradition and culture of Taiwan.
- It is a fully funded opportunity.
- Understanding and knowledge in academic field of interest will be increased.
- Tuition fee will be covered.
Type of Scholarship in Taiwan at Kaohsiung Medical University 2024
- Type A: NTD 200,000-260,000/year
- Type B: 80,000-140,000/year
- Type C: NTD 70,000-80,000/year
Eligibility Criteria of Scholarship in Taiwan at Kaohsiung Medical University 2024
- All overseas students are eligible to apply.
- Aspirants must have strong educational history.
- Degree should be recognized by M.O.F and verified by R.O.C.
- Students from Hong Kong and Macao should submit their applications directly to KMU or through the University Entrance Committee for Overseas Chinese Students.
- International students may apply if they abide by the rules governing those who study abroad in Taiwan.
- People who have lived permanently in Hong Kong or Macao for more than six years are eligible to apply.
- People who have lived in Hong Kong or Macao permanently or for more than 8 years may apply to the school of medicine or school of dentistry.
- To apply for undergraduate program applicants must have senior high school diploma.
- To be eligible for Post-Baccalaureate Medicine and Master’s program, applicants must have bachelor’s degree.
- To be considered for PhD degree, students should have master’s degree.
How to Apply for Scholarship in Taiwan at Kaohsiung Medical University 2024
- Students are welcomed to apply online.
- Link to apply is given below.
- Applicants should select program of their interest.
- Applicants should get registered ion this site.
- Students can apply for up to three programs.
- Please carefully read the Declaration and accept its contents.
- Complete all the necessary fields.
- Attach all required documents.
- Fill out and submit application form with full concern.
- After that aspirants should submit application fee.
- After filling out the application, print it off, and then sign in again to upload the scanned copy.
- Applicants must provide at least two reference.
- After that click on apply box.
- Visit following given official website link for detailed information.
- Last date to apply for Scholarship in Taiwan at Kaohsiung Medical University is 13th October, 2023.