Scholarships at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore 2023 is open now. Singapore’s national research university is called Nanyang Technological University (NTU). According to a variety of international measurements, it is regarded as one of the most prominent institutions in the world and is the second-oldest independent university in the nation. It frequently appears on lists of the top 20 universities in the world. According to the 2023 QS World University Rankings, NTU is placed 19th in the world. Since 2015, NTU has also been rated first internationally among new universities in the QS World University Rankings. The university is divided into a number of colleges and schools, including the S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies, Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine, Nanyang Business School, College of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences, Graduate College, and National Institute of Education.
Also apply below:
Why go to the Nanyang Technological University to study? The world’s top young university is NTU. It offers its talented pupil digital courses. They seek out qualified people who are committed to excellence, work together to control impacts, and are lifelong learners looking to be a force for good in the world.
The goal of scholarship is to support undergraduate students so that they can study in Singapore for academic year 2023-2024. A living allowance of $5,000 will be awarded to students. This scholarship will cover the tuition fee.
Scholarships at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore 2023:
Institute: Nanyang Technological University
Eligible Candidates: Undergraduate
Subject: Undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by Nanyang Technological University.
Also visit below:
Benefits of the Scholarships at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore 2023:
- Scholarship will cover the overall tuition fee
- The only bond associated with the College Scholarship is the three-year bond required of all Singapore Permanent Residents and foreign students under the MOE Tuition Grant Scheme.
- Under the condition that the scholarship holder maintains a record of exceptional academic achievement and good behavior, a college scholarship covers the typical programme period.
- Applicants will be awarded with S$5,000 per year as a living allowance.
Eligibility Criteria of the Scholarships at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore 2023:
- Applicants must have a good co-curricular background
- Applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants should have a leadership record abilities.
- Candidates should have an outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, NUS High School Diploma, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, IB Diploma, or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Candidates should be proficient in English through certificates like GMAT, IELTS, and TOEFL.
Click below and apply:
How to Apply for the Scholarships at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore 2023:
- Candidates should take admission so that they can avail this opportunity.
- After that applicants should apply online through online application form.
- Online Application form link is given below.
- A candidate should provide all relevant documents.
- All the eligible candidates will be selected for this award.
- Link is given below to apply for this scholarship.
Required Documents for the Scholarships at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore 2023:
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A copy of passport
- A pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- A statement
- A Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A level,
- A Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore,
- NUS High School Diploma
- IB Diploma.
The last date to apply for this scholarship is January 2023.