Skoltech University Scholarship Fully Funded Russia 2021 Applications are now open for international learners. The Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s partner, Skoltech, is not a government university (MIT). Skoltech provides complete scholarships to all people worldwide.
In Russia, Skoltech Scholarships are available for Master’s and Doctoral degrees. Scholarships in Russia for International Students. There is no need to take the IELTS or TOEFL. There is no charge for submitting an application. These scholarships are among the most generous available to overseas students studying in Russia on a scholarship. Academic disciplines and general specialties programmes are split into Ph.D. programmes. You can apply for Humphrey USA Exchange Program
In 2021, one of the most straightforward foreign studentships is available. In addition, the 15,00 Russian State Scholarship has just been established till 2021. Other scholarships are also available.
Also Check: Tesla Fully Funded Internship Opportunity
Read more about Skoltech University Scholarship 2021:
- Country Name: Russia
- University Name: Skoltech University, Russia
- Level: Master’s program and doctorate Diploma Program
- Financial Opinion: Fully Supported
- Deadline: July 16, 2021, for Master’s, August 1, 2021, for PhD
CHECK ALSO: Griffith University Scholarships Australia 2021
Affordable Master Programs:
- computer science
- computing and technology
- petroleum technology
- Photonic and quantum materials
- mathematical and theoretical physics
- material science
- energy system
- Space Systems and Technology
- Advanced technology and digital technology
Apply On: Denys Holland Scholarship UK
Ph.D. Programs Available:
- Math & mechanics
- Materials Science & Technology
- Natural science
- Engineering system
- Computing and Computer Science and Technology
- Petroleum technology
Financial Benefits of Skoltech University Scholarship:
This is a free full scholarship in Russia for foreign students. These free scholarships to study in Russia cover almost all but not all of the costs. For example:
- Full tuition is paid. Free Master’s Program, Ph.D. program. There is no tuition fee in Russia.
- Scholarship of 40,000 rubles every month
- Free health insurance.
- A variety of academic mobility programs.
- There are no charges for applying.
Selection criteria for free scholarships for foreign applicants in Skoltech Russian University:
- No TOEFL and IELTS test grades are required if test takers have a degree from an English-speaking university.
- Master’s program: A Graduate degree or any professional degree or equivalent from an accredited university.
- Ph.D.: A postgraduate or any professional degree or equivalent from an accredited university.
Read Details About Great Scholarships 310 UK Funded
Deadline of Skoltech University Scholarship:
MS Program 2021 to 2022:
The last date is 16 July 2021, for the master’s degree program.
Doctorates Program 2021 to 2022:
1 August 2021 is for Ph.D. programs
How to apply?
The application method is completely online-based. To apply, go to the official link of Scholarships in Russia 2021 is given below.