The Lester B.Pearson International Student Scholarships are open now. The University of Toronto is one of the top universities. It offers over 300 baccalaureate and post-baccalaureate courses. The school prides itself on being an innovative learning community with a global outlook and residence environment. It fosters collaboration with international students. With a global presence in 21 languages, this makes the school an ideal choice for international students who wish to study in Canada.
The University of Toronto is home to one of Canada’s largest faculties of law. It is with an impressive mix of students, researchers, and practitioners from around the world. With an international reputation for scholarship and innovation, it also affords you the opportunity to sharpen your minds with stimulating courses and programs in areas like an international business; civil engineering; law; pharmacy; management; and more. With flexible schedules and a reasonably affordable cost of living, it’s easy to see why so many people have chosen to study at U of T.
The University of Toronto ranked first in the world in the 2019 Thomson Reuters–Index of Academic Performance. The university has 17 faculties and seven research divisions with over 700 programs in 75 different fields. The faculties offer a wide variety of programs, including business, law, medicine, education, dentistry, and theology.
Get Now Free Online Courses University Of Adelaide 2022
About The Lester B.Pearson International Student Scholarships:
Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships given to outstanding students from across the world who desire to study at the University of Toronto. These scholarships financed by a range of organizations, corporations, and foundations that honor exceptional individuals earning a degree at a recognized institution or college in their native country.
Candidates for the scholarships approached using a variety of criteria, including academic merit, outstanding achievement in the study, need for study leadership positions, and excellence in personal/social lives. The scholarships provide full-tuition scholarships to students who have studied at the university or colleges of the participating countries and demonstrated financial need.
Also Apply Now on UNDP Fiji Internship 2022
Who is eligible for this Scholarship?
Following students are eligible for this scholarship
- A student from another country (that is a non-Canadian who requires study permission).
- You must be in your senior year of high school or have graduated by June 2021.
Also Apply On British Council Free Online IELTS Preparation Classes
Who doesn’t qualify for this scholarship?
In September 2022, your study will begin at the University of Toronto (applicants who already enrolled in post-secondary education cannot be considered; students who will begin their studies at another post-secondary school in January 2022 cannot be considered).
Deadline of The Lester B. Pearson International Student Scholarships?
School recommendation Application Deadline: November 30, 2021
Deadline to apply for OUAC students: December 15, 2021. Please note that this is the last date to apply for OUAC. However, we suggest that you apply for admission through OUAC by November 7, 2021, at the latest as program space fills up. ‘Fast and popular programs closed early.)
Application Deadline for Student Scholarships: January 17, 2022
How to apply for The Lester B. Pearson International Student Scholarships?
- For consideration, your institution should recommend you and you should submit an application to a BS/Undergraduate program at the University of Toronto.
- Request a nomination from your school counselor.
- After you have been nominated and applied to the University of Toronto, a confidential secure link to your Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship application will be given to you.
- Pearson Scholars create learners whose academic success and inventiveness have been outstanding, who are regarded as leaders in their schools, and who can contribute in the future to the global society.
- Their broad interests, intellectual energy, and impact on school life and society set them apart from other students who can achieve equally high academic outcomes.