Top 5 international scholarships in Saudi Arabia list is here. International students flock to countries like the United States and Europe for a variety of reasons. It’s because of their well-developed education system that these towns have become so popular. Also, in recent years, Saudi Arabia has developed the same kind of image as the United States.
A number of Saudi universities are now recognized among the world’s best research institutions. For those who want to continue their education while saving money and taking advantage of a wide variety of vacation options, this is the right place.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s non-governmental organizations, colleges, and the government all provide a variety of scholarship programmes to overseas students each year. Consider these financial assistance options if you’re planning to attend one of Saudi Arabia’s colleges and universities. It’s time to find out more!
Is Saudi Arabia a good place to study?
If you’re considering studying in Saudi Arabia, you should be aware of the following:
• The Kingdom’s colleges and universities are among the best in the world and the Arab world, according to international rankings.
• Academic research thrives at Saudi universities because of the institutions’ state-of-the-art facilities.
• Distinguished students from almost 200 countries attend Saudi institutions, resulting in a wide range of intellectual and cultural experiences.
• Distinguished and highly qualified staff members from all over the globe work in all fields in Saudi universities.
• Scholarships for overseas students are offered by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia at no cost and provide a host of additional perks.
Saudi Arabian Scholarship Requirements:
• a person’s age
• You must be at least 17 years old and not more than 25 years old to enroll in an undergraduate programme.
• A master’s degree requires 30 years of experience.
• Doctoral Degree: 35 years of education and experience.
In order to be eligible, the student must not have earned a scholarship from any other Saudi Arabian educational institution.
• An expulsion from another school isn’t an option for this pupil.
• Their home country’s official letter of acceptance for their studies abroad.
• Educational institutions are required to authenticate the student’s certificate of completion.
Saudi Arabian organizations that provide scholarships
Scholarships are available to students at several Saudi institutions. Let’s have a look at some of the Saudi Arabian colleges that provide financial aid to foreign and Saudi students alike.
1. Saudi Government Scholarship
Based on its responsibility as a public servant, the Saudi government provides scholarships to students in Saudi Arabia, whether they are studying theoretical or scientific subjects.
Applicants must be pursuing a degree at the bachelor’s, master’s, or Ph.D. levels. To apply, you must be a citizen of any country in the globe. Full tuition, housing, and yearly travel tickets
The Saudi government annually awards scholarships to students worldwide. The greatest scholarships in Saudi Arabia for overseas students are awarded to promote scientific research. Aside from financial help and great education, students from over 165 countries are welcomed to the monarchy.
For undergraduate programmes, you must be 17 years old or younger. Master’s and doctorate degrees need 30 and 35 years of age. Depending on your home country, you may need to seek official authorization before beginning your preparations to study in Saudi Arabia. A scholarship applicant must apply directly to one of the Saudi government’s institutions.
Saudi government scholarship benefits:
- Tuition Fees.
- Airfare and lodging.
- Students’ health.
- Financial rewards for top pupils.
2. King Abdulaziz University Scholarship
- Full tuition, housing, and other expenses are covered by this award.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D.
One of the greatest public colleges in Saudi Arabia and the Arab area is King Abdulaziz University. 134th in the world, making it a great option for foreign students to study. This scholarship is accessible to students from all over the globe who want to study in Saudi Arabia, since it is completely sponsored and available to students of any nationality.
The benefits of Saudi Arabia’s King Abdulaziz University Scholarships:
- Providing a place to live.
- Taking care of the student’s health.
- Securing round-trip tickets for the student solely, as well as certain controls at the conclusion of each academic year.
- Bonuses should be paid out on a monthly basis.
- As an alternative to processing, a two-month payment will be sent to him upon arrival.
- Awarding excellent pupils with a scholarship.
- Discounted dinners.
- Use the university’s sporting facilities.
It is a fully financed programme. If you are awarded this scholarship in Saudi Arabia, the institution will pay all of your expenditures for your undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral studies. Remember that financial help is available for almost all King Abdulaziz University programmes.
As a beneficiary, you’ll receive free flights, lodging, health insurance, and tuition. The institution will also grant stipends up to your graduation year.
Applicants must apply online using the university’s application site. Contact the school for further details.
3. King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals Scholarship
- Full tuition, housing, and allowances
- Master’s, Doctorate
King Fahd University attracts both local and foreign students. The university is one of the greatest in the Arab world. Non-Saudis may study for free at the King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals. It is a scholarship for excellent candidates in engineering, science, and business at King Fahd University. King Fahd University is one of the greatest universities in the Arab world. King Fahd University is a notable Saudi Arabian university that attracts both local and foreign students.
The institution now provides Master’s, Ph.D., and MBA scholarships. The application is available to both local and foreign applicants. Fill out the application form and attach all required papers before submitting it for evaluation. Remember, you must satisfy the scholarship conditions to be considered.
This Saudi Arabia scholarship covers all tuition fees and medical costs as well as a monthly stipend for living expenses. If you qualify, you may get a free furnished home. This scholarship programme also includes free textbooks, food, and a prepaid plane ticket.
Advantages of King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals Scholarship in Saudi Arabia:
- Covers tuition costs.
- Covers travel costs.
- Covers accommodation costs.
- Help with the student visa application.
- Provide a monthly stipend to cover living expenses.
- Free books and subsidized meals are provided.
4. Islamic Development Bank Scholarships
- Scholarship Amount: Full tuition, room, and board
- Eligible Degrees: BS, MS, PhD
The Islamic Development Bank is based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Besides Saudi Arabia, which is the biggest stakeholder, there are 56 additional shareholders worldwide. The bank provides financial help to students from these countries, allowing them to choose their preferred institution.
If you are from one of these countries and want to study in Saudi Arabia, you may apply for one of these Saudi Arabia scholarships. The IsDB offers undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral scholarships. Students from the 21 Least Developed Countries (LDCs) may also get VET.
Every year in December, IsDB’s scholarship department announces the start of the application process. After then, no further entries will be accepted until February. So keep an eye on the bank’s website for updates.
5. Mahmoud S. Rabbani Scholarships
- Amount of the Scholarship: Up to $18,000
- Eligible Degree: Master’s and Ph.D.
Mahmoud S Rabbani Scholarship is a financial assistance programme named after the founder of the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation and one of the finest in Saudi Arabia for overseas students. The goal of this fellowship is to provide financial assistance to students from the Arab world who want to pursue higher education in the Netherlands. Candidates from the Netherlands wanting to study in the Arab World may also apply. This financial help is accepted by Saudi Arabian universities, among others.
Anyone hoping to take advantage of this scholarship while studying in Saudi Arabia will need to be a citizen of the Netherlands. A further limitation of the scholarship is that it will only fund graduate and doctorate level study. All recipients get a maximum of $18,000 during the course of their entire academic career. Visit the scholarship site if you’re interested in learning more.