Home Uncategorized University Of Oxford Scholarships 2022-23 For International Students

University Of Oxford Scholarships 2022-23 For International Students

University Of Oxford Scholarships 2022-23 For International Students

You may be interested in the 2022-23 University of Oxford Scholarships. We’ve compiled a list of scholarships available to international students at Oxford University. The University of Oxford has revealed its scholarship programmes for 2022, which is great news for international students. On February 23, 2022, it was announced. Graduate, undergraduate, and post-graduate students are eligible for financial assistance from the organization.

Because Oxford is one of the world’s most prestigious universities, candidates should not lose out on the chance to study there. It has a long history of successful graduates, well qualified and experienced faculty members, and a reputation for excellence in education. If you’re interested in applying for a University of Oxford Scholarship, be sure to check out these scholarships.

Because they only accept the brightest candidates, those seeking this scholarship must put in additional effort. The scholarship programme has an admission rate of 17.5%, making it very difficult to get into. For further information on the University of Oxford Scholarships, 2022-2023, please review the following points and apply as necessary.

Details About University of Oxford Scholarships 2022-23:

  • UK is the name of the country.
  • Students from other countries are eligible to apply.
  • Oxford University is one such institution.
  • The following degrees are available: bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral
  • For the duration of their studies, students will get the following perks.
  • The University will provide housing and health insurance, as well as a monthly stipend.
  • Access to Oxford University’s library and laboratories will be available to all applicants. Selected candidates will not have to pay a cent in tuition since the university would cover all costs.
  • Required Paperwork

The University of Oxford Scholarship Application requires the following documents:

To be considered for a scholarship, you must submit all of the following materials:

  • a completed application, a copy of your national ID card or passport, attested copies of your transcripts, personal statements and updated CVs, as well as scores from official tests. You will also need to submit an academic portfolio and financial statements to demonstrate your financial standing (Gmar, GRE, etc.)
  • Certificates of English Proficiency (IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, etc.)
  • Scholarships at Oxford University in 2022

Oxford University offers a number of scholarships to those who want to study there. Listed here are a few of the top Scholarships available:

  1. The Clarendon Award
  2. Awarded by the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Foundation
  3. Three. Oxford University Graduate Scholarship
  4. UK Scholarships offered by Palgrave Brown
  5. This is the fifth Crankset Scholars.
  6. Achieve an Oxford Scholarship Goal
  7. Scholarship from the Hill Foundation

1-The Clarendon Award:

It is a full-fledged scholarship for students pursuing a Master’s or PhD degree. This is open to international students in a wide range of subjects.

Official Link

2- Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarship:

40 percent of the cash will come from the university, while the remaining 60 percent will come from private contributions. Some candidates will get a grant of 15,609 Euros and a 100% tuition cost exemption.

Official Link

3- Oxford University Graduate Scholarship:

In order to be considered for the scholarship programme, applicants must apply to the University directly. They have a total of 1000 partially or completely funded scholarship opportunities.

Official Link

4- Palgrave Brown UK Scholarship:

Only students from Suffolk are eligible for this scholarship. Students from the UK or Norfolk/Suffolk may only take part.

Official Link

5- Crankset Scholarship:

This scholarship programme is open solely to citizens of the United Kingdom. To be eligible for this programme, applicants must have a yearly income of no more than 27,500 euros.

Official Link

6- Reach Oxford Scholarship:

This program’s objective is to identify students from all across the globe who are poor. Three to four years will be the length of the scholarship programme.

Official Link

7- Hill Foundation Scholarship:

This programme is open to undergraduate students. To be eligible, applicants must not be currently enrolled in any other scholarship programmes.

Official Link

Hence, this was the list of University of Oxford scholarships for international students’ year 2022-23. We strongly advise anybody interested in applying for an Oxford University Scholarship to check into these available opportunities.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here