Asian Development Bank Fully Funded Scholarships are open now. International students from a variety of countries are eligible for Asian Development Bank Fully Funded Scholarships. You can study at 25 universities in 9 countries around the world under this prestigious and well-known Asian Development Bank scholarship.
ADB Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students to Study Postgraduate Degree. Each Year they offer 140 Scholarships to Study Free Master Degree at the Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand.
One of the best universities for students pursuing a Masters’s degree in a variety of fields is included in the Asian Development Bank Fully Funded Scholarships. Students can study in the United States, New Zealand, Pakistan, India, and China. Singapore, the Philippines, Hong Kong, and Thailand are all places worth visiting. This year, 300 scholarships are available, and there is no application fee.
Most Important Information About Asian Development Scholarships:
- You’re going to study there? United States of America, New Zealand, Pakistan, India, and China, Singapore, the Philippines, Hong Kong, and Thailand.
- Type of Scholarship: Completely funded
- There is no application fee.
- What is the deadline for submitting an application? 31st of April
Financial advantages does Asian Development Bank Fully Funded Scholarships provide?
Following your selection, you will receive the following advantages:
- You will be exempt from paying any tuition fees.
- Allowances for housing.
- Stipends are paid on a monthly basis.
- Insurances for health.
- Allowance for travel.
- Allowances for books
Apply For: Denmark Government Funded Scholarships
The following is a list of all countries that are eligible:
A list of all eligible countries can be found below, or you can check your eligibility right now:
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Cook Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
Requirements for Asian Development Bank Fully Funded Scholarships Eligibility Criteria?
The following are the requirements for this scholarship:
- This scholarship is not available to students who are currently pursuing graduate degrees.
- All applicants who live and work in any country other than one of the eligible countries are ineligible for this country.
- This opportunity is open to students from the countries listed above.
- You must be accepted into one of the approved institutions.
- A bachelor’s degree is required of all students.
- Most degrees have a 35-year age limit, but some degrees have a 45-year age limit.
- 2 years of work experience is required.
When is the deadline for submitting the online application?
As you may know, there are many universities where students can apply for the Asian Development Bank Scholarship. There are different deadlines for each university, but the deadline for the majority of the scholarships is April.
What is the procedure for applying for this scholarship?
The Asian Development Bank scholarship application is entirely online. Please click on the following link for more information and to fill out an online application form: