Fully funded Scholarship by Mexican Government is open now. Ministry of Foreign Affairs has announced application for Mexican Government Scholarships 2023 through t he Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation. Students from international level can apply for this scholarship. Students looking scholarship for undergraduate, graduate programs as well as Master’s, Doctoral, and Postgraduate Research levels can apply for this scholarship. This scholarship will be provided under framework of bilateral and special agreements, and multilateral mechanisms. This will be a fully funded scholarship.
University: Mexican Universities/Learning Institutions.
- Undergraduate Level.
- Bachelor’s Level.
- Master’s Level.
- Doctoral Level.
Also apply below:
- Students of Master’s, Bachelor’s, or Master’s level research will get a monthly stipend. This stipend will cost four times the monthly value of the Federal Economic Measurement Unit.
- Doctoral level or research students will enjoy stipend that is five times the monthly value of the Federal Economic Measurement Unit.
- Medical insurance
- air flight Transportation facility
- transportation facility at National level
- Undergraduate Mobility Program duration is a maximum of 24 months.
- Master’s Mobility Program duration is a maximum of 12 months.
- Doctoral Program duration is maximum 36 months.
- Research Stays duration is a maximum of 12 months.
- Students belonging from Full-time undergraduate/ Bachelor’s/ Master’s students are eligible for this Scholarship by Mexican Government.
- Non-Mexican citizens or diplomats or nationals or visa holders are eligible
- Student must not enroll already in any Mexican scholarship.
- Student must have good educational score background.
Also check below:
How to Apply
- Students have to access online application system, named SIGCA.
- Choose your area of interest after account creation.
- Students cannot choose more than one application.
- Make sure to submit application form in Spanish language.
July 21, 2023.