The HEC need-based scholarship is now available for Pakistani students. Both students looking for scholarships to support their tuition and other costs will have the opportunity to apply for this grant to make their lives simpler.
This scholarship is open to all undergraduate students enrolled in a four-year or five-year degree programme at a university. All you have to do is fill out the form and email it along with the necessary documentation to the relevant department at your university.
The deadline for HEC Require BASE SCHOLARSHIP is 30 JUNE 2021 (Deadlines differ by the institution; please contact your university department first to validate the deadline for your university program).Also Apply For KOC Turkey University Fully Funded Scholarships
Main Details About HEC NEED BASED SCHOLARSHIP:
- Scholarship Type: Funded
- Organization: HEC
- Available For: Pakistani Students
- Last date For Application Submission: 30 JUNE 2021 (Can Be Vary)
CHECK ALSO: Young Professional Uzbekistan Fellowship
What are the Benefits of SCHOLARSHIP?
After selection you will be able to get following benefits:
- Free University Tuition Fee
- The undergraduate degree Funded by HEC.
- Stipends to cover Expenses.
KEEP IN MIND:
- If you miss a subject, you will not be eligible to get more scholarship increments.
- If a recipient is unable to meet the conditions of the grant, another student may receive it.
- HEC can have partial financing if you are studing in an undergraduate program.
Required Eligibility Criteria for HEC NEED BASED SCHOLARSHIP:
You need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria before apply:
- Your undergraduate degree program can last four to five years.
- Students who qualify for this award must be worthy of it.
- This privilege is only open to students accepted to university on the grounds of merit. Students pursuing finance-based or evening classes financed by themselves are not eligible.
CHECK ABOUT: Fully Funded United Nations Volunteers Program
What is the Deadline For Submissions of Applications?
The deadline for submitting an application for the HEC NEED BASE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM is June 30, 2021. (Because deadlines differ from university to university, you must first contact the university department to validate the deadline for your university program).
How To Apply?
The application is quite simple; all you have to do is download the application from the HEC’s official website (link provided below) and then apply it along with the appropriate documentation to the relevant department at your university.
The university will then apply to HEC for your scholarship, and if you are chosen as an HEC NEED BASE Scholarship recipient, HEC will pass your scholarship to your university.