International Paid Internship in France 2023 is open now. OECD internship program in France is announcing a paid internship. All international students can apply for this program. It will give a chance to improve technical and analytical skills. Candidates will get a chance to work in international environment. Applicants are welcomed to apply online for this paid internship program.
International Paid Internship in France 2023
Offered By: OCED Internship Program
Educational Requirement: PhD, Masters and Bachelors
Fields Offered By International Paid Internship in France 2023
- Artificial Intelligence
- Corporate Governance
- Industry, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship
- Inclusive Growth
- Bribery and corruption
- Regional Development
- Regulatory Reform
- Trade and Agriculture
- Insurance and Pensions
- International Migration
- Education and Skills
- Employment Energy
- Gender and Diversity
- Public Governance
- Science and Technology
- And many more!!
Eligibility Criteria of International Paid Internship in France 2023
- Applicants should have strong IT and interpersonal abilities.
- Aspirants must be proficient in speaking and writing either English or French. Additionally, having a strong command of various languages spoken inside the OECD is an advantage.
- The candidate’s internship must be completed while enrolled full-time in a degree program. Their degree ought to be connected to one of the specialties available for this internship.
- Applicants should have strong drafting abilities.
- They must to be able to get along well with team members from diverse nations and cultures.
- Candidates must be able to commit to an internship for at least one month.
Benefits of International Paid Internship in France 2023
- Living expenses will be covered.
- Aspirants will be awarded with 780 euros per month.
- Applicants will get a chance to learn new skills.
How to Apply for International Paid Internship in France 2023
- Interested candidates are requested to apply online for this internship program.
- Link to apply online is given below.
- Applicants having good academic background will be selected.
- A cover letter and online application will be evaluated.
- They will shortlist the people they deem most qualified.
- To ensure that only the most qualified candidates are chosen, a written exam, an online interview, or a telephone interview may be used.
- To those who are deemed to be the most qualified, an offer letter will be provided.
- Candidates should visit official website link for more information.
- Last date to apply for International Paid Internship in France is not specific. Applications are open to apply.