Livestock & Dairy Development Department Multan Jobs is open now. Livestock & Dairy Development Department is seeking to hire the educated and experienced applicants. Candidates can get these jobs in Punjab. This is one of the government job based in Multan. This job will be appointed on contract basis for 3 to 5 years of experience.
This job post will be best option for Matric/ middle pass candidates. The post announced for this job is of (Cattle Attendant (BPS-01)).
also apply below:
Qualification needed for this Livestock & Dairy Development Department jobs is matric/middle. Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 25 years.
Applicants have to manage livestock and dairy department. They have to work on its growth and development. This department belongs to government sector. Applicants have to work on different projects.
click below and apply:
- Cattle Attendant (BPS-01)
- Applications handwritten on plain paper along with copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile, and 2 passport size photographs should reach the address Office of Additional Director Livestock, District Multan.
- Candidates have to send application through paper, post or courier.
- Government and Semi-Government applicants should send their applications through the proper channel.
- Late received or incomplete application will be considered rejected.
- Shortlisted applicants will get an interview call.
- Offered Salary: PKR , 20000 – 25000
- Age: 18 – 25 Years
- Gender: Male, Female
- Skills Level: Hardworking
- Designations: Labour,
Last Date to Apply Nov 10, 2022