MEXT Scholarship in Japan at Titech University 2024 is open now. The MEXT University Recommended Scholarship offers Master and Doctoral scholarships to international students wanting to study at Japanese universities. Good news: you don’t need to know Japanese because the classes are in English. The next intake is in September 2023.
If you’re interested, international students should apply for the MEXT Titech University Scholarship 2024. It’s a fully funded scholarship in Japan. The scholarship covers two years for a master’s program, and if you want to pursue a doctoral degree, an extension is available. Titech Institute, a national research university located in the Greater Tokyo Area, Japan, is where this opportunity is offered. Applications are currently open for the MEXT University Recommended Scholarship at the Tokyo Institute of Technology (Titech).
MEXT Scholarship in Japan at Titech University 2024
Coverage: Fully Funded
Offered By: Titech University
Host Country: Japan
Degree Level: Masters and PhD
Eligibility Criteria of MEXT Scholarship in Japan at Titech University 2024
- You must be capable of obtaining a Japanese student visa.
- Your age should be 34 years or younger.
- You should be a citizen of a country with diplomatic relations with Japan.
- You can skip the IELTS requirement if you provide an English Proficiency letter or demonstrate that you completed your previous degree in an English-medium institution.
Benefits of MEXT Scholarship in Japan at Titech University 2024
- Round-trip airfare tickets are covered.
- Monthly stipend of 147,000 yen/month for Master’s students and 148,000 yen/month for Doctoral students will be awarded.
- Tokyo Tech will waive enrollment and tuition fees.
Fields Offered By MEXT Scholarship in Japan at Titech University 2024
School of Materials and Chemical Technology
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Chemical Science and Engineering
School of Environment and Society
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Architecture and Building Engineering
School of Science
- Earth and Planetary Science
School of Life Science and Technology
- Life Science and Technology
School of Engineering
- Information and Communications Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Economics
- Systems and Control Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
How to Apply for MEXT Scholarship in Japan at Titech University 2024
- The application process is outlined on Titech University’s website.
- Link of university is given below.
- Apply only to the programs listed on their website.
- Access the official link for the MEXT Titech University Scholarship.
- The link of official website is provided below.
- Upload all required documents.
- Fill out application form carefully.
- September 11, 2023 – December 6, 2023
Deadline for Consent Mail/ Letter Submission
- November 29, 2023 at 23:59 (JST)
Notification of Result
- March 4, 2024 at 15:00 (JST)
- Last date to apply for MEXT Scholarship in Japan at Titech University is December 6, 2023 at 23:59 (JST).