Paid NHA Internship In Pakistan is now accepting applications. NHA Internship 2022 has been launched for the recruitment of 1000+ positions by the National Highway Authority. The National Highway Authority is accepting applications from students as well as professionals who are looking for a decent job who have completed their education and want to work in their industry. In Pakistan, this is a paid internship. There is no requirement for the highest CGPA. There is no requirement for previous work experience. The Pakistani government is providing a three-month NHA internship, and they will pay you for it. The monthly stipend is 20,000 dollars. Applicants must have completed their diplomas or degrees to be considered. Freshers have an excellent opportunity to begin their careers with a government organisation. Applicants from all parts of Pakistan are welcome to apply.
Working in a professional atmosphere is far superior to working in the area you studied while simultaneously learning about it through an internship programme that pays you for your time. Is there anything more you require? This is extremely advantageous for students as well as those who already hold a degree. This is something that NHA is giving all throughout Pakistan. This NHA Internship Provides Exciting Opportunities for Young, Skilled, and Energetic Pakistanis to Sharpen Their Skills.
Candidates will have the opportunity to work for an organisation that offers food and beverage by-products across the country during this internship. The Pakistani Ministry of Communications has established the National Highway Authority (NHA) as a statutory organisation. There are 14 national highways, four highways, and two strategic roads in the country.
Details of internship:
- State: Pakistan
- Interval: 3 Months
- Association: National Highway Pakistan
List of Positions:
- 280 positions in Civil Engineering
- There are 56 positions in Environmental sciences.
- 140 seats are available for diplomas in Auto CAD.
- Geo technical or in Material Sciences seats are 140.
- Civil/Quantity Survey positions are 364.
- 66 positions diploma in lab technology.
The Benefits of a Paid Internship
The following are the benefits of this internship:
- Degree holders will get a 20,000 monthly stipend.
- Applicants will be able to improve their talents while working for such a major organisation.
- The online application process is easy and straightforward.
- Applicants from all around the world are welcome to apply.
- The interns will receive a monthly stipend.
- Upon completion of an internship programme, NHA certifications are awarded.
Criteria of Eligibility:
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Internships are available for those with leadership capabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Geo-Technical or Material Sciences, a DAE (Civil/Quantity/Survey),
- Diploma in Auto CAD, and a Diploma in Lab Technology.
- Applicants can apply for this NHA Paid Internship 2022 from anywhere in Pakistan.
- This Summer Internship Program is open to recent graduates and postgraduates male and female.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Sciences
- Applicants are qualified for this internship if they have strong communication skills.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
Application process for NHA Internship Program 2022?
Applicants must submit their applications online. official Link button is given below: