Pakistan Software Export Board (PSEB) is open now. Candidates having degree in computer, IT, electrical engineering, electronic engineering , marketing, management and business can avail from this opportunity. Degree should be HEC organized.
Applicants should have below requirements to win this job:
1. Candidate having 16 years education that is recognized by HEC will be prefereed.
2. Graduation or master degree in computer, IT, electrical engineering, electronic engineering , marketing, management and business will be entertained by this job.
3. Applicants having bachelor’s degree in a technical field and a master’s degree in marketing/business administration and management will be preferred.
4. You have at least 5 years of experience in leadership role.
5. Applicants should have at least 12 years of post-qualification relevant .
also apply for:
6. Applicant must have strong experience in international marketing and business development in services sector related to IT or ITEs sector.
7. The incumbent will be in charge of developing and managing policies, programs and initiatives for boosting IT and ITeS exports on a strategic level.
8. To build a business case for Pakistan as a hub for international technology, candidate must demonstrate a broad and in-depth understanding of the global technology business economy and provide workable policies and projects.
9. The current candidate will be in charge of managing a group of senior professional resources and working with local and international businesses, associations, public sector entities, etc.
visit below and apply:
10. The incumbent must be familiar with various business growth plans for the technology sector, with the end-to-end value chain implementation of strategies with relevant stakeholders, and with project management tools and methodologies.
11. To ensure success in both old and new economies and to draw in foreign businesses eager to invest in the Asia-Pacific, creative, commercial, and stakeholder management abilities would be utilized.
12. The incumbent should possess the maturity, interpersonal, and communication skills necessary to deal with high management levels in both the private and public sectors.
13. A bonus is having the ability to inspire and motivate workers and secure their commitment to the government’s objectives through leadership, advice, and constructive performance reviews.
14. Must have a track record of setting direction, managing numerous teams of outstanding professionals, and producing tangible, quantifiable results in a challenging corporate environment.
15. It will be preferred for candidates to have experience analysing emerging technologies to transform firms and provide sustainable competitive advantage.
click and check below:
Pre-requisites for Application submission:
Below documents are mandatory for submission.
- Copies of the credentials, fully attested by the HEC or the appropriate professional body or association, as applicable.
- Candidates have to send all documents to [email protected].
Also visit below:
Last date to apply for this job is 18 September, 2022