Now is the time to apply for the Pakistan Engineering Council Trainee Program 2022. Graduate registrations are now being accepted. This compensated training program drew notice. Fresh graduates from any area of Pakistan are welcome to apply. Engineers from all disciplines who want to advance in their careers are encouraged to apply.
The PEC Trainee Program gives individuals with hands-on experience, job knowledge, skill development, and professionalism in order to manage the most up-to-date techniques and technologies. In addition, several internship and training program are available for students in Pakistan in 2022-2023. Selected trainers will also be paid Rs. 30,000 / – as a stipend. This 6-month training program is open to both men and women.
Brief Details About Scholarship Internship:
- Country: Pakistan
- Organization: Pakistan Engineering Council
- Positions Available: 2000
- Field: Any Engineering Field
- Monthly Stiped: 30,000 PKR
click here and check now OIST Japan Fully Funded Internship 2023
Information About organization:
The Pakistan Engineering Council is a professional organization in Pakistan that accredits engineering education and regulates the engineering profession. The PEC Act of 1976 created it in 1976.
click here and check now Essay Competition Immerse Education Summer School
Successful Candidates Will Get Below Benefits:
The Pakistan Engineering Council Trainee program offers the following benefits:
- Trainees will get a monthly allowance of 30,000 PKR.
- Six months of work placement with a bonus.
- The participant will obtain an experience certificate upon completion of the program.
click here and check now Microsoft Fully Funded Internship Program 2022
You Need to Submit the Below Documents to Apply for This Opportunity:
- Updated resume
- A document containing information of your discipline
You Have to Fulfill the Below Requirements If You Want to Apply:
- Fill out the application form with accurate information.
- Candidates may come from anywhere in Pakistan.
- Both male / female candidates are eligible.
- Furthermore, male and female graduates are also eligible.
- Applicants must have graduated within the last two years.
- Candidates must also have a minimum GPA of 2.5 in their prior degree.
- The degree must be from a PEC-approved institution.
click here and check now KAUST Fully Funded VSRP Internship Saudi Arabia
Procedure for program:
- Registration by applicants through submission of data including Discipline, Domicile, location & Area of Interest along with CV
- Submit an online application form.
- Employers will share the list of selected candidates with PEC for formal notification.
- The form is available on the given website.
- PEC will contact only the shortlisted candidates.
The duration of the Trainee Engineers program by PEC is six month.
Click below link and apply now :