Sakura Science Exchange Program is open now. The Opportunity Circle has arrived with an exchange program. The Sakura Scientific Exchange Program invites young people to apply for one of Japan’s top science and technology exchange program. Young and invigorating brains are encouraged to apply. The exchange program is only going to last a few weeks. The international exchange program has been organized in collaboration with foreign and Japanese organizations. The Sakura program focuses on talent and human resources development. Intellectual groups from all around the world are welcome to apply. It has fostered collaboration and contact among Japanese and foreign educational institutions. Exchange program for overseas students that are fully sponsored boost Japan’s links with other countries. As a result, scientific and technological innovation is accelerating.
Also apply for:
Any entity can submit an application. Individual applications will not be considered. During a particular time period, your submissions will be forwarded to Japanese Science and Technology. Students in high school, technical school, university undergraduate and graduate students, and even postdoctoral researchers under the age of 40 are eligible to apply.
Brief Details About Exchange program:
- Country: Japan
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: November 4, 2022
Info About University or organization:
(Write 3 4 lines about the university its world ranking kind of courses it usually offers a number of students, anything it is famous for)
Successful Candidates Will Get Below Benefits?
- JST will pay for your airfare.
- In Japan, there is public transportation and lodging with free meals.
- Admission costs for scientific museums and cultural centers are included.
- Furthermore, an additional allowance for undertaking related events.
- If the host organization is a private firm, it may just fund airfare.
Applicants Can Check Below Fields If They Can Apply for This Opportunity:
- Natural sciences
- Social sciences
Click and check
You Have to Fulfill the Below Requirements If You Want to Apply:
- All nations and regions are welcome to apply to the Sakura program.
- Individual applications will not be accepted.
- High school students, technical college students, university students, graduates, and postdoctoral scholars are all eligible to apply.
- Additionally, faculty members are able to apply.
- The applicant must be employed at a public institute in the field of science and technology. At the time of application, they must be under the age of 40.
- The Sakura Exchange Program must be the applicant’s first visit to Japan.
- Furthermore, if the applicant was a member of the organization when they applied but is no longer a member when the program begins, they are disqualified.
Deadline For Application:
Deadline is November 4, 2022.
Official Website Link:
- Online applications are open.
- The Japanese host organization will nominate the applicants.
- Invitation program applicants must have a precaution statement. Without this notification, their applications will be rejected.
- The precaution statement is required. Chinese applicants do not require this statement.