Scholarship at Deakin University Australia 2023 is open now. Deakin University offered a fully funded scholarship for international students who wanted to study in Australia. Applicants interested to pursue their bachelors and postgraduate program can apply for this scholarship. $5000 per year will be awarded to selected candidates during complete duration of study.
In Victoria, Australia, there is a public institution called Deakin University. The institution, which was established in 1974, bears Alfred Deakin’s name, who served as Australia’s second prime minister.
Also apply below:
As well as the online Cloud Campus, its primary campuses are in the Melbourne neighborhood of Burwood, Geelong Waurn Ponds, Warrnambool, Geelong Waterfront, and Melbourne. Additionally, Deakin offers learning facilities in the Victorian cities of Werribee and Dandenong.
According to rankings published in 2021, Deakin University is among the top 1% of universities in the world, one of the top 26 young universities in the world, the third-highest ranked university in the world for sport science, one of the top 29 universities in the world for nursing, one of the top 32 universities in the world for education, and among less than 5% of business schools worldwide with Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business accreditation.
Why to study at Deakin? In terms of undergraduate student satisfaction, Deakin University routinely performs significantly; in the 2019 Student Experience Survey, Deakin achieved the fourth highest rating nationally, the highest rating among all Australian public institutions, and the highest rating among all Victorian universities.
Also visit below:
Institute: Deakin University
Award:$5000 per year
Eligible Candidates: Postgraduate, Bachelors
Benefits of the Scholarship at DeakinUniversity in Australia 2023.
- Scholarship covers tuition fee.
- $5000 annually (625 points of credit) will be given to selected candidates during complete duration of study.
- You may choose to have the amount paid as cash or allocated to student contributions (tuition fees).
- Undergraduate and graduate students must abide by different guidelines regarding their study schedules.
Eligibility Criteria of theScholarship at DeakinUniversityin Australia 2023.
- A student at Deakin University beginning or currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or honors degree in a Commonwealth supported place (CSP), postgraduate by coursework (CSP or full fee), who is an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Australian permanent resident, or holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa is eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Unless unusual circumstances prohibit full-time study, undergraduates and honor students enrolled full-time; postgraduate students enrolled in at least two credit points every trimester.
Click and check below:
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate success in one of the following areas:
o A Weighted Average Mark (WAM)/Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 80 in prior tertiary studies and an ATAR of at least 85
o Experience in leadership, best athletic performance, community service, voluntary work, the arts, or any other success.
- Students who are having a difficult time financially or personally will be taken into consideration.
How to Apply for theScholarship at DeakinUniversityin Australia 2023.
- · Applicants can apply for this scholarship online through Deakin or Scholarship application portal.
- · Link to apply for this scholarship is given below.
- · Choose either the “Undergraduate Award Application Tri/Sem 1 2023” or the “Postgraduate Scholarship Application Tri/Sem 1 2023” option when submitting a direct application to Deakin for this scholarship, and your application will be instantly reviewed if you are qualified.
Round offers for bachelor’s scholarships
- Early Round: By December 5, 2022, at 5 p.m., you must submit your application and all necessary supporting materials to be considered for these early round scholarship offers.
- Round 1: In order to be eligible for these Round 1 scholarship offers, you must submit your application and all necessary supporting materials by January 9, 2023, at 5 p.m.
- At this round, we’ll be aiming for complete allocation.
- Re-offer Round: You must submit your application and any supporting materials by Friday, February 2, 2023, at 5:00 p.m. to be eligible for any leftover scholarships that were not accepted in the first round of offers.
- Six weeks after the closing date of the Re-offer round, all scholarships will be made available.
- Applications for Trimester 1 2023 open on 1 September 2022.
- Bachelor’s applications for Trimester 1 2023 close 9 January 2023 at 5 pm.
- Postgraduate and honors applications for Trimester 1 2023 close on 15 February 2023 at 5 pm.