Scholarship in Australia at Macquarie University 2023 is open now. The scholarship will be awarded to all eligible candidates from South Korea who starts their studies for academic year 2023. Macquarie University has officially announced South Korea Early Acceptance Scholarship to break down barriers in education.
This early admission award programme at Macquarie University is given to brilliant international students from South Korea who want to study for an undergraduate or master’s degree in Australia.
Why to study at Macquarie University? Both domestic and international students already have wonderful experiences while studying at Macquarie. Numerous course options, flexible scheduling, and a really exceptional education are all provided by Macquarie.
Also apply below:
In the Macquarie Park neighborhood of Sydney, Australia, Macquarie University is a public research university. The New South Wales Government established it in 1964, making it the third university to be founded in Sydney’s metropolitan region.
The New South Wales Government created Macquarie University in 1964, and it is currently considered in the top 1% of research universities worldwide. It is regarded as one of Australia’s top 10 public universities and is highly regarded for its expertise in multiple disciplines and instruction.
Institute: Macquarie University
Nationality: International from South Korea
Award: AUD $10,000 per year
Eligible Candidates: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
Subject: Scholarships will be awarded in all subjects areas.
Also click below and apply:
Benefits of the Scholarship in Australia at Macquarie University 2023.
- The selected candidates will be awarded with AUD $10,000 per year for duration of bachelors or master’s programme.
- In Each session, applicants will receive a credit of AUD $5,000.
Eligibility Criteria of the Scholarship in Australia at Macquarie University 2023:
- To apply for this scholarship, applicants must be a citizen of South Korea.
- Must be a full-time foreign student commencing courses for an undergraduate or master’s degree on campus or online, depending on how COVID-19 border limitations affect you.
- Accept a letter of offer and follow the deadline for commencing payment of fee.
- Follow the guidelines set out in this application.
- Candidates should fulfill the English language requirement, as the link of these requirements is given below.
- To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates should fulfill the admission requirements. The link of all these requirements is given below.
How to Apply?
- In addition to an offer letter, applicants must submit an admission application for the undergraduate or graduate degree they wish to pursue.
- Link of admission application is given below.
- To start an application for admission, click “Register” and create a secured Macquarie account.
- The scholarship will be provided along with the offer letter to the chosen candidates.
- A candidate should provide all relevant documents.
- All the eligible candidates will be selected for this award.
Also visit below:
- All candidates should submit proof of English language proficiency.
The last date to apply for this scholarship is not specific and Open year round.