Scholarship in Korea at National University of Arts 2023 is open now. Korea National University of Arts is giving opportunity to apply for Art Major Asian plus(AMA+) Bachelors, Masters and Mphill degree in Korea. It is a fully funded scholarship and will cover all expenditures during study duration. Candidates from all over the world can apply for this award. University is offering scholarship in various academic filed. Different countries including Pakistan are eligible to apply for this award. Applicants waiting for their final result can also apply for this scholarship.
Scholarship in Korea at National University of Arts 2023
Host Country: South Korea
Institute: Korea National University of Arts
Coverage: Fully Funded
Nationality: All Nationalities
Degree level: Bachelors, Masters and PhD
Fields: Almost all Major Academic Fields
Albania, Cook Islands, Jamaica, Myanmar (Burma), St.Vincent & Grenadines, Afghanistan, Costa Rica, Jordan, Namibia, Sudan, Algeria, Côte d’Ivoire, Kazakhstan, Nauru Suriname, Angola, Cuba, Kenya, Nepal, Swaziland, Antigua & Barbuda, Djibouti, Kiribati, Nicaragua, Syria, Argentina, Dominica , Kosovo, Niger, Tajikistan, Armenia, Dominican, Republic Kyrgyz Rep., Nigeria, Tanzania, Azerbaijan, Ecuador Laos, Niue, Thailand, Bangladesh, Egypt, Lebanon, Pakistan, Timor Leste, Belarus, El Salvador, Lesotho, Palau, Togo, Belize, Equatorial Guinea, Liberia, Palestinian Tokelau, Benin, Eritrea Libya, Panama, Tonga, Bhutan, Ethiopia, Macedonia, Papua New Guinea, Tunisia, Bolivia, Fiji, Madagascar Paraguay, Turkey, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Gabon, Malawi, Peru Turkmenistan, Botswana, The Gambia, Malaysia, Philippines Tuvalu, Brazil, Georgia, Maldives, Rep. of South Sudan, Uganda, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Mali, Rwanda, Ukraine, Burundi, Grenada, Marshall Islands, Samoa, Uzbekistan, Cambodia, Guatemala, Mauritania, Sao Tome & Principe, Vanuatu, Cameroon, Guinea, Mauritius, Senegal, Venezuela, Cape Verde, Guinea-Bissau, Mexico, Serbia, Viet Nam, Central African Rep., Guyana, Micronesia, Fed. Sts., Sierra Leone, Wallis & Futuna, Chad Haiti, Moldova, Solomon Islands Yemen, China, Honduras, Mongolia, Somalia, Zambia, Colombia, India, Montenegro, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Comoros, Indonesia, Montserrat, Sri Lanka, Congo, Dem. Rep., Iran, Morocco, St.Helena, Congo, Rep., Iraq Mozambique and St.Lucia
Also apply below:
Eligibility Criteria of Scholarship in Korea at National University of Arts 2023
- Candidates should not have any restriction to travel abroad.
- Applicants should be from above mentioned eligible countries.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or diploma equivalent to bachelor’s degree to apply for master’s degree award.
- Applicants waiting for their result must submit their result by 28th February 2024.
- Candidates waiting for result must also submit expectant graduation certificate.
- Applicants should submit 3 recommendation letter.
- Applicants should take Koran language training when arrived in Korea by November 2023.
- Candidates should be mentally and physically fit.
Benefits of Scholarship in Korea at National University of Arts 2023
- A monthly stipend of 800,000 KRW per month will be awarded.
- It will cover health insurance, tuition fee and Korean language training intensives.
- Upto 1,000,000 KRW as thesis allowance and Korean proficiency grant of 100,000 KRW per month for one year will also be given.
- Airfare ticket and settlement allowance of 200,000 KRW for first entry to Korea will be awarded.
Also click below and apply:
- Study proposal
- Personal Medical Assessment
- Korean or English Proficiency letter
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of diploma or certificate of expected graduation with Apostille.
- Certificates of work experiences and other achievement
How to apply for Scholarship in Korea at National University of Arts 2023
- To apply for this award, candidates should apply online.
- On university portal, applicants should create account, fill application form and upload all require documents.
- Submit application by post or in person.
- Go through following official website for more information and details.
Last date to apply for this scholarship is 2 April 2023.