Scholarships in University of Mississippi USA2023 is open now. For international undergraduate students, the University of Mississippi Award 2023–2024 is a financed scholarship. The programme offers awards from $3,900 to $23,454. International candidates with a cumulative high school grade point average of 3.50 to 4.00 on a 4.00 U.S. scale will be taken into consideration. The scholarship is intended to help high school students attend Mississippi University to pursue undergraduate degrees. Eighty students made up this university’s first enrollment. Candidates with strong academic records are eligible for this award.
Also apply for:
Brief Details about Scholarship:
Scholarship Name: Scholarships in University of Mississippi USA2023
Country of Scholarship:United States of America
Institute name:University of Mississippi
Duration: 4 Years
Gender: Male and Female
What Is the Last Date?For Fall term enrollment (April 1, 2022), For Spring term enrollment (October 1, 2022).
Information about University:
The Institution of Mississippi, sometimes referred to as Ole Miss, is a public research university with a medical facility in Jackson that is located close to Oxford, Mississippi. The Institution of Mississippi is the second-largest university in Mississippi by enrolment and the oldest public university in the state. The Institution of Mississippi, sometimes referred to as Ole Miss, is a public research university with a medical facility in Jackson that is located close to Oxford, Mississippi. The Institution of Mississippi is the second-largest university in Mississippi by enrolment and the oldest public university in the state. Both locally and globally, the University of Mississippi is highly ranked. Ole Miss is ranked second among Mississippi’s top public universities by Niche, while US News ranks it 67th among top public schools.
Also click below:
Successful Candidates Will Get Below Benefits?
- Scholarships vary from $23,454 to $3,900, or around 95 to 15 percent of undergraduate tuition (which includes both base and non-resident tuition); or from 55 to 9 percent of the total cost of attendance (which includes tuition, housing, food, books, health insurance, etc.).
- Scholarships are often applied to resident and non-resident tuition costs. They can be coupled with other scholarships, but they cannot total more than the entire resident tuition or non-resident charge.
- International Undergraduate Student Scholarships may be available to foreign students transferring from American or foreign universities (IUSS).
click and check:
You Need To Submit The Below Documents To Apply For This Opportunity?
- Pre-qualification degree,
- Copies of academic transcript,
- Certificates of English language proficiency,
- Personal statement
- Copy of passport.
Course offered by scholarship:
Here is a detailed list of all courses which Undergraduate students can pursue by taking admission with a scholarship University of Mississippi.
- Health and Social Services, Business and Accountancy, Communication and Media, Interdisciplinary Programs, International Affairs and Languages, Humanities, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics, and Technology, Social Sciences, Law, Policy, Education and Sciences.
You Have To Fulfill The Below Requirements If You Want To Apply:
- A high school diploma or its equivalent is required of the student.
- International candidates whose first language is not English must demonstrate their English language skills by passing one of the following exams: PDT IELTS, PTE-A, TOEFL My BestTM Score, TOEFL iBT, TOEFL Paper Based Test ITP, and the Password Skills Test
- This scholarship will be open to all overseas students.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22.
- The applicants must be determined to go back to their country of origin following graduation.
- Foreign students who get external funding (such as from their government) might not be eligible for these scholarships.
- We will evaluate international candidates with cumulative high school grade point averages between 3.50 and 4.00 on a 4.00 U.S. scale.
Deadline for Application
For Spring term enrollment (October 1, 2022).
Official Website Link
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the application steps below.
- There is no need to submit a separate scholarship application.
- Upload the required documents.