Erasmus job to teach English is open now. Students who are fluent in English are eligible to apply for this compensated language help program. Erasmus has started the application procedure for a teaching position titled “Teach English in Spain.” What exactly is Erasmus? Erasmus in School is a school site that provides several internships and summer camps all around the globe. It is necessary to have a language assistant who is skilled in four sub-skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking. The helper must be a native speaker who can assist the primary English instructor in teaching the topic. It is an excellent benefit in teaching bilingual projects for language acquisition through this school site.
The crux of the Erasmus – Teach English in Spain 2022:
Type: Jobs And internships
Field: All specialties
About this English Teaching Program:
Erasmus is a European Region Action Scheme for university student mobility.” This curriculum allows Spanish students who have a solid command of the English language to hone their abilities. This online earning internship and summer program is open to both native and non-native students.
This program will help university students to gain fruitful abroad linguistic experience.
How to apply for this Erasmus English Teaching Opportunity?
Go to the official website and visit the registration portal.
Register yourself as a language assistant on the portal. It is possible to get a job as an English language teaching assistant throughout the globe by uploading a CV.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Erasmus English Teaching Program in Spain 2022:
Candidates from any country can apply for this paid internship.
The requirements mentioned in the following points:
- If you are an Erasmus student, this is not the requirement.
- Have C1 English level.
- Candidate from outside of Europe and non-English native speakers.
- Only Graduate students of any degree can apply.
- Ability to learn and explore the Spain country
Benefits of Erasmus – Teach English in Spain 2022:
If the candidate got selected online after the interview and initial selection, he/ she will get the following benefits:
- Free of cost Spanish classes
- an allowance (will be different based on the school candidate is allowed)
- A teaching certificate
- Some schools in Spain might also offer free food and accommodation to the language assistants.
Stipend from this Linguistic Teaching Internship:
The stipend is varied according to the type of schools in Spain. However, the stipend has a range of 400-1200 Euros per month.
Responsibilities of Erasmus English Teaching Program:
The language assistant has to perform the following tasks:
- The applicant must be enthusiastic about exploring Spain and building a great community by sharing their own culture.
- They are skilled in teaching English in small groups.
- Children in schools favor candidates with extracurricular activities because they are enthusiastic and active. So, candidates from many disciplines such as arts, culture, sports, and education are encouraged to apply.
- Capable of conducting engaging and participatory activities in the classroom. English, theatre, dancing, cultural discussions, sports, and excursions are just a few examples.