HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 for Pakistani Students is open now. Applications are being accepted for the HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 in Pakistan. The Government of Pakistan established the Ehsaas Scholarship for Pakistani students from low-income households. This is the most coveted scholarship available to students pursuing a Bachelor’s degree. All Pakistani students enrolled in the first or second semester of a Bachelor’s Degree program are eligible to apply. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship for the 2021-22 school year.
Almost all academic areas and majors are offered through the Ehsaas Scholarship Program, which has been authorized by HEC. Students studying in any of the 126 universities may apply for the grant. The scholarship will cover the whole tuition fee, as well as an annual stipend for living expenses.
Almost all academic disciplines and majors are available under the HEC-approved Ehsaas Scholarship Program. Students enrolled at any of the 126 universities are eligible to apply for the scholarship. The scholarship will cover the entire tuition price as well as an annual living allowance.
HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 Details:
- Offered by: Government of Pakistan
- Degree level: Bachelor’s
- No. of Scholarship: 50,000
- Scholarship coverage: Tuition fee + Monthly stipend
- Eligible nationality: Pakistani
- Start Date: 30 September 2021.
- Last Date:31st December 2021.
HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 for Pakistani Students will provide full tuition costs and stipend on yearly basis.
- Complete Tuition Fee as per University
- Stipend (annually basis).
List of Participating Universitiesin HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship:
- Sindh Agriculture University, Tandojam
- Sukkur Institute of Business Administration, Sukkur
- Benazir Bhutto Shaheed University Lyari, Karachi
- Dawood UET Karachi
- QUEST Nawabshah
- Shah Abdul Latif University, Khairpur
- The University of Karachi
- Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto University of Law, Karachi
- SHAHEED MOHTARMA BENAZIR BHUTTO MEDICAL Larkana
- Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi
- Institute of Business Administration, Karachi
- BBSUTSD) Khairpur Mirs
- Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences Jamshoro
- MUET JAMSHORO
- Peoples university of medical and health science, Sindh
- NED , Karachi
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University of Veterinary And Animal Sciences Sakrand
- The University of Sufism and Modern Sciences, Bhitshah
- University of Sindh jamshoro
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University Benzirabad Nawabshah
- PAQSJIMS, GAMBAT
- Jinnah Sindh Medical University, Karachi
- Government College University, Hyderabad
- The Shaikh Ayaz University, Shikarpur
- Punjab Tianjin University of Technology-Lahore
- Government College Women University, Sialkot
- Information Technology University Lahore (ITU)
- King Edward Medical University
- Kinnaird College For Women, Lahore
- Lahore College for Women University (LCWU)
- National College of Arts (NCA)
- National Textile University -FSD
- Fatima Jinnah Medical University-Lahore
- Rawalpindi Medical University (RMU)
- University of Narowal
- Fatima Jinnah Women University-Rwp
- University of Okara
- University of Sahiwal
- University of Gujrat
- The University of Punjab, Lahore
- University of Education
- The University of Health Sciences, UHS
- University of Sargodha
- PMAS-Arid Agriculture University, Rawalpindi
- GCU, Faisalabad
- GCWU, Faisalabad
- UAF, Faisalabad
- Ghazi University, D G khan
- BZU, Multan
- Women University, Multan
- MNS UET, Multan
- MNS Agriculture University, Multan
- NFCEIT, Multan
- Nishtar Medical University, Multan
- IUB, Bahawalpur
- GSCWU, Bahawalpur
- Cholistan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Bahawalpur
- Khwaja Fareed University (KFUEIT), R Y Khan
- Faisalabad Medical University, Faisalabad
- Rawalpindi Women University, Rawalpindi
- University of Mianwali
- University of Home Economics, Lahore
- FATA University, Kohat
- Agriculture University Peshawar
- Women University Mardan
- UET Mardan
- Women University Swabi
- University of Swabi
- IMS Peshawar
- Islamia College Peshawar
- UET Peshawar
- University of Haripur
- Khushal Khan Khattak University, Karak
- UoT Nowshehra
- KUST Kohat
- University of Buner
- AUST Abbottabad
- Khyber Medical Peshawar
- Gomal University
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University Shringal, Dir Upper
- Abdul Wali Khan University
- University of Swat
- The University of Malakand
- University of Lakki Marwat
- Hazra University Mansehra
- The University of Peshawar
- University of Chitral
- University of Science & Technology, Bannu
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University, Peshawar
- Bacha Khan University
- Air University, Islamabad
- Bahria University, Islamabad
- Federal Urdu University of Arts , Science and Technology
- Islamic International University (IIUI)
- Institute of Space Technology, Islamabad
- NUML, Islamabad
- National University of Medical Sciences, Rawalpindi
- NUST, Islamabad
- Quaid-E-Azam University
- SZAB Medical University
- UET Khuzdar
- Lasbela University of Agroculture Water and Maring Sciences Uthal
- Sardar Bahadur Khan Women University Quetta
- Turbat University
- University of Loralai
- Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management
- Bolan University of Medical and Health Sciences. Quetta
- University of Balochistan,
- MUST, Mirpur, AJK
- AJKU, Muzaffarabad
- Women University, Bagh, AJK
- University of Poonch, Rawlakot
- Kotli University, Kotli, AJK
- Karakorum Internatinal University, Giglit
- University of Baltistan
Documents Required for HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship:
- Attach one Copy of your CNIC or B. Form.
- Attach one Copy of your parents(Mother or Father) CNIC or your Guardian.
- Income Certificates of Guardian.
- If your father is not a government job holder attach a stamp paper of 50 rupees with the application. Write the income of your guardian on the stamp paper.
- Attach the copies of last six months electricity telephone and water bills with the application form.
- If you are house is rented you should also attach its copy of rent agreement.
- Also Attach the copies of your last fee submitted and if your family members are also studying also attach their fee receipts.
- Copies of Last Fee Receipts of Applicant and Siblings (If applicable)
- If you r family is paying any medical bills you can attach copies of those bills.
- You one passport size photo is required for apply.
- Take one picture from front side of your house.
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship:
- Students who got new admissions can apply.
- Students who acquire admission on merit basis can avail this opportunity.
- This scholarships is only for programs which are allowed by HEC in universities.
- Age limit for the scholarships is set by the university as they set the required age maximum age for admission.
- Students who are getting any other scholarship are not eligible for this scholarship.
- if you are studying in any distant learning program or in any affiliated college you are not eligible for this opportunity.
- If you got admission on self fee structure by university or in evening classes you are not eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply for HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship?
- Visit the “Apply Now” link and make your account if its not created already.
- Then fill the form completely and upload all the documents listed above.
- After completing Online Application Form submit the application.
- When form submitted successfully download the form and Print it. Printed Form and all listed above documents must submit to Student Financial Aid Office of the university.
- Please do not send applications to HEC or BISP directly.
How I can Apply For This Scholarship?
You can apply online for this scholarship. Online application form link is given below Click Below Now: