The Getty Scholar Grants 2022 are awarded to researchers who have started work in their field. Selected participants can work on the project in the Getty Lab or Getty Villa without any additional obligations. They can use Getty Collections and attend weekly sessions on yearly study themes or American art history initiatives with their colleagues. They are also welcome to take part in Getty’s intellectual life.
The Getty Images Foundation’s awards program gives financial assistance to students seeking graduate degrees in visual art, journalism, and architecture. Submissions evaluated on the basis of a number of factors, including a person’s documented financial need and influence on the art world, creative research and development, and distribution to visual artists all over the world.
These prizes honor outstanding academic performance by providing financial support to students working on research-based initiatives to further human understanding or medical practice in fields such as medical imaging, environmental health, public health, and youth development. These awards have a variety of objectives, but they all aim to improve the quality of scientific research and education in the United States. Check Also Griffith University Scholarships Australia 2021
Here are some details about The Getty Scholar Grants:
- Country Name: USA
- Scholarship supported by: Getty Foundation
- Financial Benefits: Fully Supported
- Last Date: 1 October 2021
Apply Now On Tesla Fully Funded Internship Opportunity
Eligibility Criteria :
- Researchers from all countries in the arts, social sciences, and humanities are eligible to apply for the Getty Scholarship.
- Degree holders are encouraged to apply for a Ph.D. after September 1, 2017
Check Also Huawei Free Online Courses And Certificate
Applicants who are not eligible for The Getty Scholar Grants:
Applicants that have a Getty employee or member as a close relative are not eligible for the scholarship. Those who have already won the award in the previous three years can also excluded from consideration.
Apply On ADB Internship Bank Paid Internship
Benefits of The Getty Scholar Grants:
The following benefits will be provided by the Getty Scholars grants:
- For September to December or April to June, a three-month residence stipend of around $21,500 is provided to selected candidates.
- Residency for six months: from September to April or January to June; offers dollars 43,000.
- September to June; offers dollars 65,000 for a nine-month residency.
- Available option for air travel and healthcare for Los Angeles.
The last date for applying to Getty Scholars Grants is 1 October 2021.
Select the “Applications: In Progress” option to return to your stored application once the applicant has created & saved an application form. If not, several versions of the same program may be created accidentally.
The following steps included:
- Achievements of past candidates.
- Think about how Getty Grant can aid your project by providing resources.
- Apply online on the official site.
- Submit the project proposal along with the application.