ADB Internship Bank Paid Internship is open now. ADB operates an internship program that is available to anyone. It is an excellent opportunity to learn more about the development industry and to gain practical skills that will be beneficial if you decide to work in the development sector. The ADB Youth Internship Program provides internship opportunities to university students from across the world.
- Central Asia in the following offices: Pakistan, Ethiopia, India, Liberia, and Vietnam.
Every year, the ADB sends more than 100 interns on six-month assignments all around the world. These interns work at the Asian Development Bank’s field offices (mostly in Asia and the Pacific) and its regional technical centers in Bangkok and Manila.
You Can Also Apply On Following Internships:
About Asian Development Bank:
The Asian Development Bank’s objective is for the Asia Pacific area to be wealthy, inclusive, resilient, and resilient, and it recruits computer trainees twice a year to help it accomplish this goal. ADB selects talented, ambitious, and prominent individuals for overseas internships. The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is committed to alleviating poverty in the region by offering scholarships and internships to self-sufficient individuals in order to foster social and economic development. This two-year paid summer and winter internship program also seeks to bring together outstanding graduates who can make a significant impact while working together.
Working for an Asian Development Bank gives you the opportunity to learn from some of the region’s most creative minds. Internships at the ADB allow you to get real-world experience while also developing important professional skills that are in high demand in industry and the private sector. At the same time, we can match young people with industry-leading businesses through our internship programs, allowing them to obtain practical experience and networking opportunities that will benefit them in their future professions.
The Asian Development Bank has many projects related to sustainable social and economic development that aim to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 by providing immunizations, funding, information, and partnerships.
Foundation: Asian Development Bank
Internship Duration: Minimum 8 weeks
Financial support: Fully Supported.
Deadline: September 15, 2021
Is it possible for students to apply directly to ADB Internship 2021-22?
Students are allowed to apply directly to the ADB through ACES if they meet the requirements.
How long is the internship period?
For one internship assignment, the period should be a minimum of 8 weeks (56 days) and a max of 26 weeks or (6) months.
Is there a chance for undergraduate students to intern at ADB Internship 2021-22?
No, there is no chance for undergraduate students to intern at the ADB program.
When Is The Application Submission Deadline?
- The first batch will be available from 15 July until 15 September 2021.
From January 2022 forward, you will be able to board.
- The second wave will run from December 1, 2021. to January 31, 2022.
From June 2022 forward, you will be able to board.
Benefits of an Asian Development Bank Internship:
- Scholarships are given to trainees based on their location, and they might be for 57 days or 8 weeks.
- Interns can start their careers at world-class businesses that are managed by skilled and experienced professionals.
- Exposure to a diverse group of people
- Acquire knowledge and abilities.
- Exposure to many cultures
ADB 2021-22 Paid Internship Selection Criteria:
- The applicant must be a citizen of one of the ADB’s member countries or an international.
- A master’s or doctorate student in one of the ADB member nations required.
- The candidate must have studied in a field related to ADB programs.
- The interviewee must be able to communicate well in English.
The application process for internships is mostly online. You have to fill out a form, provide basic information and answer questions about your previous experience.