Fully Funded Abel Visiting Program 2024 is open now. The Commission for Developing Countries of the International Mathematical Union offering the Abel Visiting Scholarship Program, which is supported by the Abel Prize in Mathematics.
The program is designed to provide the chance to take a “research break.” Because three scholarships are typically available for up to a year, researchers are given the chance to continue their post-doctoral research through this fully supported program three times every year. Applicants from underdeveloped regions are eligible to apply. Candidates will get a chance to utilize a variety of methods throughout this one-month study program to produce amazing research findings.
Fully Funded Abel Visiting Program 2024
Program: Visiting Program
Nationality: Developing Regions
Funded By: Abel Prize
Administrated By: The Commission for Developing Countries of the International Mathematical Union
Eligibility Criteria of Fully Funded Abel Visiting Program 2024
- The applicants must be employed part-time at any university or institution on a contract; nevertheless, they cannot be full-time professionals.
- The applicant must hold a Ph.D. at the time of application.
- Aspirants from developing regions are eligible to apply.
- Mathematician’s females will be preferred.
- The candidate must already be in contact with the international research partners for research purposes.
- The applicant must hold a post at a university or research organization.
- Candidates should be under age of 35 Years.
- Age relaxation will be given.
- Applicants should provide documentation of a discontinued career.
Required Documents for Fully Funded Abel Visiting Program 2024
- Copy of PhD Degree or Certificate
- Official invitation letter from the institution of the international research partner
- Recommendation Letter
- A signed and a stamped statement from the current employer
- An updated CV
- Budget estimation for the research program
- Research statement for visit
Benefits of Fully Funded Abel Visiting Program 2024
- Selected candidates will be awarded be 4,400 EUR (5,000 Dollars) for one month.
- It will cover Airfare ticket and public transport.
- This grant will cover transport insurance and visa fee.
- If required, it will cover one night hotel stay.
- Allowance will be given on daily basis.
- If male are utilizing accommodation facility then amount of daily allowance will be reduced.
- This grant will cover accommodation charges.
How to Apply for Fully Funded Abel Visiting Program 2024
- All interested candidates should apply through online portal for this opportunity.
- Link to apply online is provided below.
- Applicants should explain research proposal in application form.
- Aspirant should upload all required document in one pdf file.
- Applicants should provide list of researchers with whom they want to collaborate.
- A form for a tentative budget must be filled out by the competitors.
- Applicants should provide a statement about their current employment status or position in the home institution which must be signed and stamped by the employer.
- The statement must be submitted in prescribe format.
- The sample for statement is provided.
- Go through official website link for further details.
- Last date to apply for Fully Funded Abel Visiting Program is August 31, 2023, for visits between January 1 and April 30, 2024 and is December 31, 2023, for visits between between May 1 and August 31, 2024.