Fully Funded Gates Scholarship Program is open now. This scholarship allows overseas students to learn about the American educational system while also giving them a platform to display their accomplishments both at home and abroad. If you are an overseas student who is unsure whether or not there is a scholarship available to you or whether or not you should attend college in the United States, look no further because this article will demonstrate that there is a scholarship worth investigating. You Can Also Apply On Switzerland CERN Junior Fellowship
One of the most prestigious scholarships offered to overseas students studying in the United States is the Bill Gates Scholarship.
The goal of this scholarship is to encourage excellent foreign students to pursue further education, particularly in the disciplines of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM). The scholarship has been funded by The Rockefeller Brothers Fund, Inc., Carnegie Corporation of New York, The Smith Richardson Foundation, and other private contributors since its inception in 2000 by Microsoft founder and philanthropist Bill Gates. Visit Also Minerva International Scholarship Funded Foundation
Students who come from countries where English is not a first language are eligible for these scholarships, which include financial help, academic support, and English language teaching.
When they arrive in American colleges, these students are allowed to compete in the same classes with more experienced students and are granted an advantage due to their restrictions.
The Bill Gates scholarship programme also provides tuition aid, housing assistance, job placement assistance, and other financial assistance to exceptional international students pursuing their ambitions in the United States.
Details about the 2021 Bill Gates Scholarship Program:
- Country Name: United States
- Number of stipends: 300
- Funded by: Bill Gates
- Available Degree Level: Undergraduate(BS)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Financed
- Deadline: September 15, 2021
Eligible Criteria for Gates Scholarship:
You must fulfill all of the following criteria to be considered for the scholarship:
- Be a national of any country.
- Minimum GPA of 3.3
- Can’t have previously earned a Bachelor’s degree.
- Bill Gates Scholarship for Community College Students is open to all high school seniors and college freshmen, sophomores, and juniors.
Candidates who are Considered ideal for This Scholarship:
- Excellent marks in high school (top 10 percent of applicants)
- Demonstrate your ability to lead (e.g., participating in community service, out of school, or other activities)
- Have appropriate research experience or prior application experience.
- Be enthusiastic and committed to his or her work.
What is the last date of applying for the Gates Scholarship?
The deadline to online apply for the Gates scholarship program in the US is September 15, 2021.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Candidates must fill the application in soft form and submitted on the given email address or the website. You can find more information about the scholarship and application procedures on the official website.