Fully Funded Policy Leader Fellowship by a European University Institution in Italy-2022 is hosted by the European University Institute (EUI), with one objective: to enhance the policy-making capacities of leaders and emerging leaders with an outstanding academic background.
The Leadership Program is designed to provide you with a diverse educational experience in a truly multi-cultural environment. The program offers a 1-year fellowship that includes a monthly stipend and covers travel expenses to and from Italy, as well as accommodation costs for the duration of the program.
European Youth Initiative:
The EUI is one of the leading international organizations that organize various leadership programs for young people. They have already held several successful leadership programs in Spain, Austria, Germany, France, and others.
About the Transnational Governance School:
The TGS is a unique initiative of the European University Institute (EUI) to promote the study of transnational governance, which is a form of governance that transcends borders and involves actors from different countries. The TGS has three objectives:
- To conduct basic research on transnational governance
- To provide a space for training young academics to become future leaders in the field
- To disseminate the results of research to policy-makers and practitioners.
The European University Institute (EUI) is one of the most prestigious research and teaching institutions in Europe that offers excellent training on European affairs for early-career and experienced professionals. Aside from being a founding member of the European Union, Italy has always been a strategic partner for the EU with important historical links between their academia and civil society institutions.
Detailed Information regarding fellowship:
- Host Country: Italy
- University: EUI
- Funding type: Fully Funded
- Scholarship type: Fellowship
- End Date: 26 January 2022
- The duration of the fellowship in Europe can be chosen from two options:
A five-month period will begin in September 2022 and last through January 2023;
- February 2023 through June 2023
For 10 months: September to June-2023
- A fellow must be sincere about policy concerns, particularly global governance.
- The Fellow must be self-motivated and provide a detailed plan of what they will accomplish during the fellowship and how their work will have a multiplier effect once the fellowship ends.
- EUI Fellows must be active community members who engage in conversations with peers and experts on topics outside their field.
Benefits/ Financial Aid:
- The program provides assistance with accommodation, relocation allowance, travel expenses, and health insurance during their stay in Italy.
- Fellows will receive a stipend of 2,500 euros per month.
- They will provide monthly housekeeping stipends of 300 euros.
- Every autonomous child will receive 200 euros.
- They will also have the opportunity to participate in workshops and seminars focused on globalization and international relations.
How to apply for the EUI program in Italy 2022:
To apply for the program, potential candidates have to fill in the Expression of Interest Form. If you have any questions at any time during the application process, please contact the EUI’s Admissions Office
Apply on this link: