Global Internship South Korea Fully Funded Program is now open to international students from all over the world. In their fully funded internship, South Korea is welcoming talent from around the world to prove their capabilities.
Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology , also known in South Korea as the GIST Institute. They announce many international internships of various lengths each year. No application fee is required.
You can simply upload your English Certificate from your university without any requirement for English scores. Bachelor and Master students are eligible. Applications are available for applications.
Brief Information About South Korea’s Global Internship Fully Funded Program:
What is the location of internship? GIST South Korea
The total duration for the Internship? 8 Weeks
Type of Internship? Fully Funded Application Fee? Zero
Qualification needed? Bachelor And Master Last date of submission of the application? 12th March 2021
Which fields for the application are available?
For this internship program, students from diverse educational backgrounds are qualified to participate. Fields available for application are described below:
- Life Sciences
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Institute of Integrated Technology
- Physics and Chemistry
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Artificial intelligence graduate school
- Earth Science and Environmental Engineering
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Also Check Romania Fully Funded Scholarships 2021
What are the financial advantages of this internship?
You will be able to get all the incentives mentioned below after final selection in South Korean Fully Funded Global Internship:
- Stipend throughout the internship.
- From a Korean free language class, you have an opportunity to learn the language.
- Will get health insurance from GIST.
- Dedicated lectures.
- Accommodation facility.
- A cultural discovery of Korea.
Apply For: Erasmus Mundus Fully Funded Scholarships
Which Documents are required for application?
Following documents are required for application:
- Official Transcripts
- Official Degree Certificates (ex. Diploma, Certificate of Enrollment/Graduation, etc.)
- English Language Proficiency Test Result (or certificate indicating the language/medium of instruction is English)
- Letter of Recommendation
What about the deadline of submission of the online application?
Online application form for the Global Internship Fully Funded Program for South Korea can be submitted till 12 March 2021.
How to apply for Korea Internship?
The Global Korea Fully Sponsored Internship Program application process is absolutely online. You can initiate your application today for more information and apply online click here and please visit the official website of the Global Internship Fully Funded Program South Korea.