KADIR HAS Turkey University International Scholarships are open now. International students can apply for KADIR HAS International University Scholarships 2021. There are no nationality restrictions. KADIR HAS International University is one of Turkey’s top institutions. This university accepts applications in almost twenty different disciplines.
Who wouldn’t want to visit or study in a turkey-like country? You have the opportunity to visit this wonderful location. With a visit, you will be able to study there on a scholarship. You can apply to this university if you are a college or university student. Because they provide scholarships for undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degrees.
You need to pass the IELTS or TOEFL exams for KADIR HAS Turkey University International Scholarships. Grab this opportunity. Now fulfill dreams of studying in a historic country Turkey.
KADIR HAS International University Scholarships Brief Detail:
- University: Kadir Has University Turkey
- Scholarship Type: Fully and Partially Funded
- Study Level: Undergraduate, Master’s, and PhD
- Who can Apply: Anyone
- Fields Available: More than 20
- Last date for Apply: The application is Open these days
- Don’t need to apply for scholarships separately.
- Once you apply for university your application will be considered for a scholarship also.
- For undergraduate studies tuition waiver scholarships from 25% to 100% are available.
- For Masters and Ph.D. programs 25%, 50%, and 100% tuition waivers are available.
- This scholarship is available on the basis of academic merits.
- You need to maintain a CGPA of 1.8 to get a scholarship every year.
Following Study Programs are available at KADIR HAS International University Scholarships:
- Bioinformatics and Genetics
- International Relations
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical – Electronics Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- International Trade and Finance
- Business Administration
- Visual communication Design
- Interior Architecture and Environmental Design
- Political Science and Public Administration
- New Media
- Management Information Systems
- Public Relations and Information
- Industrial Engineering
- Theatre (the program is 70% in Turkish, 30% in English)
- Civil Engineering
- Radio, Television, and Cinema
- Advertising AND DESIGN
- Industrial Design
- Law, Law program is 70 percent in Turkish and 30 percent in English
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Documents Requirement for applying to Undergraduate Programs:
- Be a Foreign Citizen.
- High school certificate score with score at least 60 percent out of 100%.
- An official document which confirms that successful completion of high school diploma (Translated into English or Turkish)
- English language proficiency test results.
- Equivalency Certificate of High School degree.
- 1 Reference letter.
- Motivation letter.
Documents for applying in GRADUATE Programs:
- Be a foreign citizen.
- Statement of Purpose
- 2 letters of references
- The minimum undergraduate GPA require is 2.00/4.00 for applying to graduate programs.
- A minimum GPA of 2.00/4.00 is required for applying to a Ph.D. program.
- The undergraduate GPA requirement applying to Ph.D. is 3.00/4.00.
- Undergraduate/graduate degree
- Equivalency certificate issued by YÖK’s International Equivalency Office.
- Result of the English language proficiency test.
- All grades and scores should be written on Transcript.
- Proficiency test results of the Turkish language are required if the course is completely or partially in the Turkish language.
- Additional documents according to a different program.
Application is open these days you should apply as soon as possible.
How To Apply?
You can apply now online for this amazing scholarship from Turkey Kadir Has University.