Scholarship in Sweden at Swedish Institute 2024 is open now. Sweden’s government is providing 300 fully funded scholarships through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to global students. The goal is to develop future leaders, and they typically offer scholarships to 4-6% of applicants. The SI Swedish Institute Scholarships 2024 welcomes applications from all academic fields for studies at Sweden’s universities. The scholarship covers tuition fees, airfare, and other expenses. Its duration spans 1 or 2 years, depending on the chosen degree program and can’t be extended. Students from 42 countries can apply for this opportunity to pursue a Master’s degree at top Swedish universities. It’s a remarkable chance for talented students to pursue a Master’s degree tuition-free abroad, generously offered by the Swedish Government.
Scholarship in Sweden at Swedish Institute 2024
Coverage: Fully Funded
Offered By: Sweden Government
Institute: Swedish Institute
Degree Level: Masters
Duration: 1 or 2 Years Depends on Program
Number of Awards: 300
Eligible Countries for Scholarship in Sweden at Swedish Institute 2024
- Myanmar (Burma)
- Russian Federation
- Sri Lanka
Required Documents for Scholarship in Sweden at Swedish Institute 2024
- Valid and completed proof of work and leadership experience
- Letter of Motivation
- Reference Letters
- Updated Resume (CV)
- Copy of your valid passport
Benefits of Scholarship in Sweden at Swedish Institute 2024
- Monthly Living Allowance of SEK 12,000
- Travel Allowance ranging from SEK 11,000 to SEK 15,000
- Complete Tuition Fees Covered
- University Admission Fee not included
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship in Sweden at Swedish Institute 2024
- A minimum of 3,000 hours of work experience required
- Eligibility for applicants from the listed countries
- Leadership experience from employment or society is mandatory
How to Apply for Scholarship in Sweden at Swedish Institute 2024
- There are Steps by Steps Application Process for the SI Swedish Institute Scholarships.
- First Apply at Swedish University & then you can apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarship.
- Upon submitting the admission application, you’ll receive an Application Number, which is required for the Scholarship application.
- Upload all required documents.
- The Link of the Guideline & Advertisement is given below.
- Last date to apply for Scholarship in Sweden at Swedish Institute is 28th February 2024.