Government of Singapore Scholarships 2022 are open now. Welcome to one of Singapore’s top scholarships. Students with outstanding academic achievement will be chosen by the scholarship award committee. Scholarships are difficult to come by. So now is your opportunity to apply for the Government of Singapore Scholarships 2022. It enables you to pursue high-quality Further Studies or a Master’s Degree program at some of the world’s best universities.
Hello and welcome to one of Singapore’s top scholarships. Students with outstanding achievements will be chosen by the scholarship award committee. It is difficult to find scholarships. So now is your opportunity to apply for the Government of Singapore Scholarships for the year 2022. It assists you in pursuing excellent Further Studies or a Master’s Degree program at some of the world’s most prestigious universities. The criteria for the scholarship are based on academic standing, merit, and financial need. The scholarship provides full-tuition charges at the academic institution.
Brief Details of Government of Singapore Scholarships 2022:
- Location: Singapore
- funding type Of Scholarship: Fully Funded
- last Date For Apply: 1st December 2021
- You can apply For : MS and PH.D.
- Total Number of Scholarship: 250+
- Students From All nationalities are eligible
Coverage of Financial Needs:
- The scholarship program covers all tuition and living expenses while also assisting students in gaining important job experience and finding study-abroad options after graduation.
- Allowance for living expenses, housing, and insurance in full.
- A monthly abroad allowance for travel inside your study country.
- After completing each academic year successfully, a monetary prize of $2500 is given.
- Scholars can also qualify for equipment vouchers worth up to $2000 each year.
Required Documents for Government of Singapore Scholarships 2022:
- Online Singapore Government Scholarship Application Form
- Statement of Purpose (maximum 300 words)
- Photocopied National Service Card/passport photo page
- Uploaded copies of your high school testimonials.
Who are eligible for Government of Singapore Scholarships 2022?
- First-time applicants/ Must not be receiving any form of scholarship, funding, or sponsorship
- International students who intend to take up full-time graduate degree courses in Singapore
- Possess strong leadership qualities and a proven track record of community involvement and contribution
- Applicants must have a good academic track record
How to Apply?
Scholarships are one way in which students can make a contribution toward their schooling goals. So what are you waiting for? Apply for scholarships now!
Eligible candidates may be international or permanent residents of Singapore and have their scholarship applications considered on a competitive basis. To be considered for the scholarship, you need to submit an application in accordance with the following guidelines:
- Fill up the online application form
- Send the supporting documents
- Keep your application updated
- Watch out for your application reference number
- Take the email reminders seriously .